13

Eve is sitting at the edge of the bed. Just staring ahead while her eyes look around Johnny's bedroom. Everywhere she sees things she's left over time.

"Can you please say something?" Johnny mumbles from behind her. He grips his hair in frustration.

He left the acceptance letter on the table. Open for her to see. 

"Hey sorry I'm late Shepherd offered for me to scrub in. The danke actually and she wa-" Eve comes to a halt in front of the table. She looks at the letter picking it up slowly.

'Acceptance.' It said. She furrows her brows. Why didn't Johnny tell her about it though. She hears footsteps coming closer making her turn around with furrowed brows but nevertheless smiling.

Johnny looks less than happy though. He looks shocked and worried. He completely forgot about the letter.

"Johnny why didn't you tell me you got accepted?" She asks excitedly dropping the letter walking over and hugging him.

"I'm so happy for you." She mumbles before pulling away looking at the very stiff men.

She furrows her brows and takes a step back.

"Johnny?" His eyes snap to her.  His mouth opens but no words come out. 

She chuckles although not thinking it's funny.

"You're worrying me please say something." She begs now really worried. Her heart is racing. 

"I... I didn't tell you b-because it was a job offer for a hospital in Germany." He concludes making her eyes widen.

"Oh." Is all she says eyes still wide open. Not knowing what to say.

Eve takes a deep breath before exhaling. She shakes her head.

"I don't know. What do you want me to say. What are the options. I don't know. And I-I'm confused that I don't know. And I usually don't don't know things so, so I'm confused." 

She mumbles her sentence not making any sense.

Johnny sighs walking over to her crouching down in front of the brunette.

"Look I've been thinking about this. Long. I mean you can always come with me. You, you can transfer and continue your internship there like I said." He whispers looking the brunette deep in the eyes.

She bites her lip. "But moving away? Just like that? Johnny I basically just started my internship. I- I can't just move." She mumbles her brain feeling fried.

What would be a possibility? Long distance? Those never work. And they both couldn't do it. But moving with him? Leaving everything. Alex, George, Meredith, Cristina and izzie. Her mentor dr. Shepherd everything.

Her boyfriend sighs ducking his head. "Look i have to give them an answer in two days. You can think about it till then okay? But I think it's the best choice for us. I want for us to work but... this is an amazing opportunity." He das quietly really conflicted about this situation.

"But what if I can't? What if I don't like this choice?" She whispers eyes slightly glossy.

"T-then we'll figure it out. But just think about it honey. The hospital is great I saw pictures. In videochatten with a lot of doctors and nurses there it's.... it's the best choice." 

Eve nods not saying anything. She glances at the clock seeing she almost has to be at work. She sighs looking at Johnny who looks at her trying to figure out what she is thinking.