6

It's been good days. Every since Johnny and Eve talked at Joe's they came to the conclusion that they should just go see how it goes. Not labeling anything but spending time together however often they wanted to which is often. They didn't wanna tell anyone Johnny because he's a orett private person and Eve because she just doesn't wanna get teased or scolded or anything like that. Didn't work for long. Same day Derek and Meredith were found out Eve and 

Thus being said. Both still spent a lot of time together. Mostly in the evenings having sex. The next morning Eve would have to sneak him out which lead to a really weird encounter with Meredith the first morning.

Eve peaked her head out looking around the hall when she came face to face with Meredith doing the same. Both staring wide eyed at each other. Slowly closing the door behind them. "Who are you hiding?" Eve asks teasingly already guessing who it was. 

Meredith shakes her head smirking at her. "Who are you hiding?" Pronouncing the you.

"Johnny."

"Derek." 

They nod. "Alright I'll sneak Johnny out first and in three minutes you can do the same alright?."

And throughout the day Izzie kept making jabs at Meredith and teasing Eve luckily not as bad as the blonde.

Which brings them to today. 

...

Eve is leaning on the pole outside the hospital busy with Johnny. They couldn't seem to get enough of each other. She hums in the kiss slightly biting his bottom lip making him quietly moan pulling her closer by the waist. 

"Okay okay that is enough Sparkles. I don't like seeing you all dirty outside for everyone to see." Cristina yells pulling the brunette from under Johnny.

"Good morning Dr. Yang." Johnny says sarcastically. She nods smirking at him. "Johnny." Before turning and pulling Eve with her. She only manages to wave at him. 

"God you making out with Johnny who's way older although he doesn't look like it." The korean grumbles. Eve laughs shaking her head. "He's not way older. He's 30." Cristina nods at  her with a face saying 'that's what I'm saying idiot." 

The brunette shoves her although it didn't have a big impact. "You really have a thing for older men huh? The detective, now Johnny. Who else is gonna come around huh?" She exclaims making the brunette blush. "I do not have a thing for older men." Cristina clearly not believing her "uh huh."

...

Right now she's standing at the lab station waiting for the results of one of Shepherd's patients. She really liked working with the neurosurgeon. He was a good teacher and seemed to like having her around. 

"Hi I need the lab results from Grace Keeting please?" the lab tech nods smiling at her. "Sure doc. One second." As he was looking he glances at her. "You working with Shepherd again" He smiles at her the brunette blushing. 

"Huh yeah I guess" She huffs. The lab tech laughs. "He really likes you you know? Always praising your work" he concludes not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

The brunette giggles nervously. "I sure hope so. I didn't even think about neuro but now I'm really liking it" Then he finally finds the results handing them to the asian woman. "There you go Dr. Lee." She smiles gratefully "Thanks." 

 Just then he hands it to her when George walks past her. Seemingly deep in thought. Eve furrows her brows. "Morning uhm results for George O'Malley." He mumbles inaudibly.

The lab tech not having understood leans closer. "I'm sorry could you repeat that?" he asks nicely. "O'Malley, George look it's just a simple-" "George? Are you alright?" The Bruntte interrupts.