16

It's been a few days since the break up. Johnny had left the next day. And Eve was slowly but surely starting to feel better. She's just have to give it time. But that doesn't mean she's gonna stay the same moping person she was before. She tries. Tries to become her happy and cheery self. Fake it till you make it right?

Her wound has healed as well. On her forehead was a very faint scar and she patted herself on the back for the good job she'd done. Her hand was also healed but the scare more obvious. But she didn't care.

So right now she's having having some drinks with izzie, Meredith and Cristina.

She was on her 3rd whiskey in the rocks and her mood seemed to actually lighten and it was only the beginning of the night.

The three friends watch their youngest friend with concerned eyes. 

"How'd you like the muffins that I made for you this morning?" Izzie asks cheerily trying to get her to talk. 

Eve looks up smiling at izzie. "They were good thanks. I think I had 5 still got some. Thanks for that." She replies before gulping down the rest.

Meredith looks at the brunette. All her and izzie and Cristina knew was that Johnny was gone and they obviously broke up.

Her and Cristina share a glance having a seemingly voiceless conversation.

Cristina then looks around the bar spotting Burke. Sure she and him had some problems but Eve was her bigger concern.

"Burke is definitely picturing my face." She grumbles annoyed making all women turn to him.

Eve shortly glances up thanking joe for the whiskey before taking a sip and turning around.

What she doesn't notice is Cristina quickly taking the glass handing it to Meredith who switches it with a glass of apple juice she ordered secretly.

Burke glances at the table glaring at Cristina.

"Woa look at that!" She points out angrily.

Then Meredith and Derek exchange furious glares.

"Derek...Derek is picturing you." Izzie points out the obvious.

Eve nods grabbing her drink taking a sip furrowing her brows.

"Joe this tastes like apple juice...?" She calls out to the man who glances at Meredith and Cristina who quickly shake their head.

He nods. "Yeah I wanted you to have a taste of the new whiskey brought. You like it? Apple flavor." 

The brunette furrows her brows squinting her eyes but shrugs. "Well it def einwirket tastes like apple." She mumbles before smiling at him warmly thanking him anyway.

"Derek called me a whore he doesn't have the right to picture me." Meredith mumbles making the brunette nod in agreement biting her small straw.

"She's right. I mean he chose Addison. For a brain doctor his brain is not thinking that logical."

Cristina and Meredith both call them ass when Alex enters. His eyes fall onto Eve waves at him making him smirk back at her.

After she broke up with Johnny he was always there for her without her even asking. Whenever she was alone he came around. Same with George who often visited her bedroom at night to talk and check up on her. She was lucky to have such good friends.

"Oh, ass hey!" Izzie yells with fake optimism.

Alex smirks back sarcastically. "Isobel stevens has finally left the hospital. Does this mean heart patient did finally kicked it?" He asks making Eve's eyes widen.