It won't be love at first sight when we meet.

no
it won't
be love at
first sight when
we meet it'll be love
at first remembrance cause
i've seen you in my mother's eyes
when she tells me to marry the type
of man i'd want to raise my son to be like
- Page 41

Win settled in her bed as she gazed at the TV, the dull flicker of the screen acting as nothing but background noise as her mind had drifted. She didn't know what was happening with those bodies, and neither did she want to know; but from what she had seen of the Club, she could see a few on edge. Most notably her dad and Tig; something had them on edge, and she couldn't understand it.

Slowly, the ice blue flickered to the clock; teeth digging into her lip as she watched it flicker.

11:37

Winnie was going to meet Chibs at some point, but she wasn't sure when to do it. It needed to be late enough for most of the guys to have retired if they were returning here, but not so late that Chibs would be asleep too. She stood from her bed, rising quietly before grasping her own blanket and pillow. Winnie took Chibs to have things together, like a properly made double bed, but she wasn't going to risk it.

Turning off the TV, Winnie left the room, closing it up behind her before peeking around. It was mostly quiet, some music managing to escape from closed doors and the occasional laughter; but she took that as her cue. Bare feet slipped across the wooden floors, eyes darting around before she stopped in front of the one she knew was Chibs'. Winnie knocked, waiting patiently as she buried her face into her blanket, two eyes peeking up.

The door pulled open quickly, hand reaching for her before tugging her in, and shutting sharply. Winnie gasped, slightly breathless as her back pushed against the door, hands already settling on her hips as his face leaned in close. "Left me waiting long enough, didn't you?"

Winnie grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck. "If I knew I'd be greeted like this, I'd be here a lot sooner." A small hum of excitement and something thicker sat in the air; Chibs eager to get his hands on her, his mind having been plagued in nothing but thoughts of what could occur between him, her, and some surfaces.

He smirked, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Thought it was implied." Winnie hummed, rolling her eyes as he threw her blanket and pillow onto the bed, hands dropping to her thighs. She jumped, wrapping them right around his waist as callous fingers brushed bare skin, daring to raise higher beneath the shorts.

It tickled, thighs desperate to get away from his fingers as her hips moved; the hands suddenly tightening, holding her still. Win wasn't innocent, she knew what she brushed against as she flushed. "Sorry." She uttered gently, Chibs shaking his head.

"Don't apologise, I'm not some underage boy who's going to cream his pants." Her lips itched to smirk, eyes twinkling as gently, Winnie grinded her hips against his, agonisingly slow. "Doesn't mean I won't fuck you like one." Chibs threw her to the bed, surprise in her features as a giggle slipped from her lips; body bouncing as it connected with the mattress.

"Does that mean you'll fuck me for thirty seconds before you cum, roll over, and fall asleep?" He hovered above her, hand reaching past her face to hold himself up as their noses sat almost touching. The profanity was enough to send blood racing to his cock, tongue flicking against the back of his lip.