The door opens with a click of the hinge. It reveals a tall man with a cap covering dark midnight black hair, matching well with his Rayban sunglasses. He is wearing a black windbreaker with a police logo on its left.

"You... Where did you get that jacket?" Donghyun squints his eyes and notices the police logo of a golden falcon resting on two silver branches.

The young man removes his sunglasses and his cap. "Your question serves no purpose. Why would I wear something that does not belong to me?"

The revelation of the young man's face catches Donghyun's breath away. He is incredibly handsome for an officer. His thick black hair crowns his beautifully sculptured face and fair white skin. His height is also a bonus, towering Donghyun.

Not planning to feel intimidated, Donghyun grunts again. "Fine. Explain to me why an officer from the Airport Police Team comes here hiding-"

"I'm not hiding," the young officer interjects and wears back his cap. "I was really using it until you interrupted me."

"Are you done now?"

"Yeah, kinda."

"Leave now," Donghyun orders with a pissed off look. "I am warning you because if my chief is in my place right now, you are going to embarrass yourself even more."

"Ara ara," the young man groans and heads to the sink.

Donghyun continues to observe him, as he washes his hands, checking his side-burns and face before rolling his eyes towards Donghyun in the mirror. The Vehicle Specialist looks away and coughs awkwardly.

"Kim Donghyun-ssi."

Donghyun jolts on his spot. "Yah, how do you know my name?"

"Your ID card hanging from your neck?" the young man cocks a brow, stating the obvious.

"Ah, what is it?" Donghyun huffs and pins his hands on his hip.

"Aren't you too young to be in the Violent Crimes Unit?"

"Yah! Are you picking a fight with me?!"

"I am just asking out of pure concern. Or are you not Kim Donghyun-ssi and wearing someone else's stuff?"

"Aigoo, you are barking at the wrong tree! What makes you think I would wear someone else's stuff?!"

"So you are really in Violent Crimes Unit."

"Yes, jinjja!"

"That makes you my senior."

"Kureyo!"

"You are very familiar with this place."

"Kurechi!"

"Then, can you show me how I can get to the Call Center?"

"Get your ass out of here and follow me! Ahh, why beat around the bush if you want my help? Aigoo, kids these days!" Donghyun yells on the top of his voice and exits the toilet with outburst of anger.

The young man giggles and tails behind the shorter officer. With Donghyun's fierce face, the women outside back away, unknowingly allowing the young man escape with Donghyun. As soon as they are far enough from the toilet, the young Airport Police officer grins and walks alongside Donghyun.

"Thank you, Kim Donghyun-Sunbae. I'm Corporal Choi Bomin from the Incheon Air-traffic Control Operation."

"Nice to meet you, I guess," Donghyun slurs as he walks. "What brings you here anyway?"

"Just like you and your team."

Donghyun stops walking and looks up at Bomin in the eyes, which are gorgeously smiling back at him.