❖ 13 | in the closet

get it? in the closet- pride month- gay-

lol happy pride month to my beautiful ladies, gentlemen and non-binary folk <3

-> tw

Taehyung headed to his room, feeling a heavy weight on his shoulders after the night out with Jungkook. He reached his chamber to find Jimin standing at the door, tapping his foot impatiently. A worried frown was placed upon the blonde's eyebrows as he traced the handle of the white door with his fingers.

"Jimin?"

"Taehyung, thank god you're here. We need to talk," Jimin said, urgency lacing his voice.

"What now?" Taehyung unlocked the door, beckoning for Jimin to go inside.

Jimin looked upset, maybe even guilty as he followed Taehyung inside. Jimin's eyes were darting around his room as though looking for something.

"You're making me nervous, just tell me already," Taehyung said, getting progressively more concerned.

"The pack knows. Each and every one of them."

Taehyung stiffened. There's a lot of secrets that Taehyung has kept.

"They know you're an omega. They also know of your little escapade with Jungkook... in disturbing detail, that too." Jimin whispered hesitantly, hands curled up in fists on his lap.

Taehyung sat there, stunned, with an unreadable expression on his face.

"What the fuck?" he said eventually. "How?"

"I'm not fully sure how either, but I heard mentions of Beomgyu's name..." Jimin trailed off as he tried to recollect.

There was a heavy pause, both of them looking at each other.

"Damn it!" Taehyung yelled, kicking the bedpost. Years ago he would have cried but now he was just mad. Why on earth could nothing go the way he wanted? Why was it that after such a long day that he had to deal with this?

Jimin was looking at his feet, hands fidgeting as he reached up to slowly hold Taehyung's hand.

"I'm sorry."

It was so soft and melancholic, Jimin's thumb rubbing soothing circles onto the back of his hand. Taehyung felt his heart squeeze in realisation that Jimin had been there for him since day one. Jimin was there when he first found out he was an omega, Jimin was there when he stared down at the alpha he had defeated all those years ago. Jimin had been there when he built the pack up from nothing. Jimin had always been there.

"No, I'm sorry. Maybe it would have been best if I didn't make up all these lies, it would have been better if I had just told everyone I was an omega and ended it there." Taehyung sighed, feeling lost.

Jimin didn't say anything, but just held onto his hand.

"So what are we going to do now?" Taehyung whispered, feeling absolutely drained.