❖ 09 | cinnamon

-> smut  

-> smut  

Taehyung was exhausted after a long day. It was mating season which meant there were lots of things he had to do in order to make sure there was no non-consensual activity happening in the pack. The amount of horny alphas and omegas he had to deal with had really taken a toll on him. 

His whole body was aching but this was a common occurrence at that point, he was constantly pushing his body past its limits. He dragged his feet along, deciding to go to the lake. Whenever he had a particularly harsh day he tended to go there in order to unwind.

As he pushed open the entrance to the lake, he was surprised to find Jungkook submerged in the lake, eyes sealed. The smell of Jungkook's pheromones filled his nose as Taehyung came to a realisation.

Jungkook was in rut.

He could smell Jungkook's fresh scent, a mixture of citrus and an unidentified soap. It was much stronger than usual, wrapping its tendrils around Taehyung's body and compelling his mind. He was already feeling slightly lightheaded.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called out.

Jungkook looked at him revealing that his eyes were now partially golden. In a quick second Jungkook was in front of him, water dripping down his face and body.

"Jungkook how about you sit down and take a deep breath huh?" Taehyung tried to calm Jungkook by lightly pushing him off but Jungkook didn't budge, face buried in his neck.

"Leave Tae. Please, before I do something we both regret." Jungkook breathed out, breath fanning across Taehyung's neck.

He felt heat rush to his abdomen, "Yeah," Taehyung agreed but didn't move, his feet seemed to be stuck in place. Water was starting to seep into his clothes, rivuletting off Jungkook's hair and body.

"You smell so good," Jungkook whispered, sounding breathless.

Taehyung was beginning to feel heat rise from his core, spreading out into his body. Jungkook's hand was hovering around his waist, warmth radiating from his damp body. Jungkook seemed extremely tense, his hands hesitant as he leaned heavily on Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't know what got into him, probably Jungkook's pheromones but he said something he never thought he would say, "I can help."

It was as if he flipped a switch, Jungkook's hands immediately latched onto his waist and his lips moved to brush against his earlobe. "Are you sure?"

Taehyung shivered, nodding before leaning down to kiss Jungkook. It was hot and frenzied, Jungkook didn't hold back anymore, hands all over Taehyung tracing over his lower back and ass.

Taehyung sucked on Jungkook's lower lip, feeling Jungkook swipe his tongue against Taehyung's lips. Taehyung opened his mouth, allowing Jungkook to explore with his tongue.