Leaving Mikasa and her to rescue Armin and Jean.

One of them charges at her to hold Estella on place. She dodges him and move aside and kick him from behind. Estella a swift motion, her hands take a hold on his arms and flips him over in a blink of an eye. The man falls on the ground with a loud thud when he makes a contact with the ground. He holds a fist in the air charging her ready to hit, but before he even had a chance to runs towards him and right before we're on of the feet from each other she slides down her knees through his legs. Catching him by surprise that she just "magically " disappeared the man finally pays attention to what's he about to run into. Another man charge her angrily, she dodge it skillfully , before launching on him from behind, pinching his shoulder and bringing him down without another word.

After they tied up the kidnappers, Mikasa told Estella to go to meet Levi and she nodded. She landed beside her husband on the roof with Nifa.

"Something off." Levi said as he looking down at the streets. He was extremely alert at this moment.

"Have you heard Kenny the ripper?" He ask all sudden.

"The mass murder in the capital? The one that slit the throats of all over 100 military Police?That's just an urban legend." Nifa replied

"He's real and the stories are true.I leave with him for a while when I was a kid." He says again. Estella was not shock at his sudden news, she knew Levi's past.

Suddenly, Levi yelled and grabbed her by her shoulder to pulled her tightly onto his chest. She heard gunshot on her left and see Nifa dead.

"NIFA!!!" Estella shouted and went to reached out for her but Levi pulls her, dragging her across behind the brick post.

"Yo, Levi." Kenny says. Both of us shock to hear his voice as he stalked closer to them. She could hear he reload his guns. She hitched her breath as some of the Mp's are now up in the air, all of them attached their guns with ODM gear.

"You grown any yet? Oh it don't look like you change at all!" He taunts as a gear hook attached behind the brick post that they were hiding.

Levi block his one arm at her. He pulled out one of his blade and he shout at the top of his lungs.

"KENNYY!!!" He yelled, pushing Estella behind him so she was out of the sight. Levi launched his blade towards him but Kenny knocked it out in the air.

A second later, he points his guns to both of them. Levi lift his cloak to cover her and quickly grabbed her hand with him. Levi throws his cloak as Kenny shoots at them and they deployed their ODM gear. Levi and Estella were swinging across the city as the bullet flew past them.

"We have to spilt up, Kenny is on their side and only I can deal with him. Go and find the cart where Eren and Historia were on!" Levi orders who has nervous yet stern look on his face. With that he jump off the roof and drew his attention of some Military Police nearby. She trust him him doubt.

So, she depolyed ODM gear and started heading towards where the wagon was supposed to be. As She zipping through the air, she noticed that four MP's on her trail. She maneuvered through the corners of the city as best she could not to get shot and she slashed the MP's using her blade.

After the three of the MP's was been killed, she saw Sasha and the others on the roof so she landed next to Jean and Mikasa. "Where's Captain Levi?" Jean asked.