32.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Try not to walk in a cluster.We'll stand out.Eren and Historia just walk normal." Levi said.

They walked past a platform with a military police announcment about the fake king will give food.

"What a king! He sure generous!" Sasha says as looking a the crowd.

"He's got more than he knows what to do with. People got weak, especially when baited with food."

Levi came to me and fixing my hood so nobody can recognise me.

People around them took noticed and recogenized Levi immediatly and they start harassing him.

"Hey, you. Aren't you Levi? " A man asked

"Ah?"

"It's really is! I saw him before too!

"Its Humanity's Strongest Soldier,Levi!" A crowd started gathering around them as they continued walking.

"Hey, he's tiny...I've only seen him on horseback...Wow" They continue harassing him, saying the Survey Corps fault that their buisness was doing bad .

"Hmm... Bringing woman along too, youre sure sitting pretty.Walking alongthis street, all high and mighty, on a shopping trip?" The man started harassing us too.

"Hey,I've seen her before too." One of the man looking at me. " Your'e the Commander Erwin's daugther! And she's pretty like the rumours said." He proceed to put a hand on her.

"Fuck off your filthy hand on me!" She swatted his hand but he continued.

"Feisty i like it." He tried to touch her again.Then levi holds the man hand from her.

"Don't you dare to touch my wife." Levi says giving a death glare and he grabbed Estella's wrist with him.

Levi stops and he yells. "Watch out! Behind us!" He turns the rest behind them as he tugged Estella to the side. The wagon came rushing to grab Jean and Armin who is in disguise as Eren and Historia.

"Armi‐ I mean Historia! Eren!" Sasha calls out.

Levi helps Estella out before following the cart after Mikasa. They watched from afar as Armin and Jean were dragged inside the warehouse, dropping onto the roof quietly. Mikasa kept looking the window.

"How's it going inside?" Levi asked.

"If we don't hurry, they'll know Armin's disguise. They'll take advantage of Armin, Captain." Mikasa replied

"You two can handle the rest on your own, these guys are amateurs. why would they be using guys like these? I'm heading to Eren." Levi said as he zipped off." Once you've dealt that trash, come and meet up with me."

"Yes, sir." Mikasa and Estella say at the same time

"There's one more thing you should know just in case," He added stopping his tracks. "Tell Armin and the others too." Levi turned back around to look us in the eyes. "From now on, we'll be fighting humans and not just titans."