Chapter 16 (End)

-Lisa-

He hugged me tightly and I feel his smile. "Don't worry, I love you too" He said and I feel so amazing, my heart beating fast because of happiness and tears started forming in mh eyes.

He pulled out the hug and saw me crying. "Why are you crying Lis?" He said while wiping my tears.

Wait! Why am I crying?"

"Nothing, it's just that, I thought you won't like me back because I'm not enough for you" I said. He smiled "and what does it make you think about that?"

"Because, all the girls like you, I'm just a ordinary girl who is just one of your admirers that only dreaming to be with you" I said.

"Well, I guess you're the lucky girl, just kidding" He said "What do you mean?" I asked "Well, I am the lucky one to have you" He said and I hugged him.

He pulled out and he kissed my lips, I was a bit flustered by his actions but with no hesitations, I kissed him back. We kissed for like a minute until we ran out of breath.

"I love you Lisa, always remember that no one else can replace you" He said, I smiled "I love you too Jungkook" I said and he hugged me. I hugged him back.

-

We went home and he dropped me off by his car. My heart is beating so fast and I was so happy. I skipped all the way to our apartment room and opened the door with a big grin on my face "Looks like someone's happy today" Jisoo unnie said. "What happened?" She asked.

"Oh nothing" I went to my room and fixed my stuff. While happily fixing my things my bedroom door flew opened. I saw Jisoo unnie holding a chicken leg.

"You need to spill some tea miss" She said while taking a bite out of her chicken leg. "What do you mean?" I said.

"Oh don't act so innocent miss" She said "Fine, me and Jungkook kissed" I said. She screamed at the top of her lungs that made my ear hurt.

"Wait! Really!?" She said and I nodded, she screamed again "So you guys are dating?" She asked and I nodded. She hugged me tightly that I can't breathe "unnie! I...can't...breathe" I said catching some air.

"Oh my gosh Lali! Your a big girl now" She said and hugged me tightly I broke free from the hug "Don't act like your my mom unnie" I said and she slapped my arm "ow!" I said "Whatever" She said and went outside my room and I think she continued eating her chicken.

I feel so happy that he loved me back, I love you Jeon Jungkook! Wait, why am I acting crazy?!

I was jumping of happiness! "Don't break the floor because of you happiness Lisa!" Jisoo unnie yelled "Yes unnie!" I chuckled.

I looked at the mirror and asked myself. "Why did Jungkook liked me back?"

**✿❀ ❀✿**