Chapter 2

-Lisa-

I saw a familliar figure standing between a lot of girls, what's happening there, some kind of raffle or something? I thought.

I went in for a closer look, well not too close, I just peaked to see that familliar figure, good thing I'm pretty tall.

That's the person I bumped into when I'm in the airport yesterday! He also study here, gosh, this is gonna be a disaster, let's just hope not to make it one.

A sudden voice whispered in my ear "That's Jeon Jungkook, the most hottest playboy and campus crush of this school, handsome right? But don't get too close or the girls will chase you till hell, and yeah, he's kinda cold. Only zero point nine percent you two can date"

I turned around and saw Jisoo Unnie. "What are you talking abour Unnie! I'm here to study not to flirt around boys, but I kinda admit he's kinda hot" The words accidentally slipped out of my mouth, Why the hell did I said that! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!

"Well, I know right, but he had a girlfriend, well your pretty and all, I guess you can steal him" Jisoo Unnie smirked "Unnie!!" The bell suddenly rang "oop, better go now, I don't wanna be late" She ran "We are not yet done!" I shouted and I also went in the campus and find my classroom.

"Class 3-B" I said to myself while holding a paper where my classes are written, I was not paying attention to anything but just the classroom signs sudden I bumped into someone, not someone but some-two.

"I'm so sorr-" Then a girl slapped me across my face, really hard "watch where your going, slut" The girl said. I looked up and saw a girl and the person I met on the airport. Junggu? It's Jungguk right? yeah.

"Lyss, you shouldn't hurt someone without doing anything bad" He said "But babe-- fine" She rolled her eyes. This is not what I am expecting for my first day.

-Jungkook-

"I'm sorry for Lyss' behavior" I said coldly "no, it's okay' she rushed away and went inside classroom 3-B, same class huh, whatever.

Lyss suddenly slapped me in the elbow, "why did you say sorry to that damn slut?" She asked me "Because of your damn behavior, if you keep that behavior, I'm breaking up with you" I said coldly. "I'm sorry babe, please don't leave me" She said.

We continue to walk to her classroom to send her off and I'll just go to my classroom.

-Lisa-

I arrived, finally. I sat down on a empty chair, I don't have any friends and I feel so alone, well I guess that's fine, all of the people in this classroom had their own world.

Some time after Jungguk went inside the classroom, What the hecking heck? We.are.in.the.same.class!

Jisoo Unnie's words flashed into my mind "don't go near him or the girls will chase you till hell" Gosh, his girlfriend is a demon.

This will be the worst day ever, hope this won't go too far of being the worst.worst!

-

The teacher came inside and she introduced herself to us "Good morning first years, I am Miss Ko, your science teacher, before we start our class, I would like you all to stand up so we can have our seating arrangement.
All the students whined except for me and Jungguk.

-

"Okay we are now done, hope you all will listen to the lesson and always be productive" The teacher said. Gosh, it became the worst.worst! Day ever, why? Yeah, cause this typical guy is sitting next to me, and I still wana live nicely, I have a lot of plans for the future!! Maybe I'm being too over dramatic.

All of the girls are staring at me, I feel so embarrassed, jeez Lisa. FOCUS! Good thing that he is not taliking or saying anything but it's kinda akward, whatever.

"Oh, I almost forgot, we have a new student from Thailand, Miss Manoban, please introduce yourself to the class" The teacher said, my soul is ready to leave my body now, oh well.

I stood upfront and I saw him staring at me like he was a judge or coach watching my improvements. "Hello everyone my name is Lalisa Manoban, I am seventeen years old and I am from Thailand, you can call me Lisa for short, I hope we all can be friends"

I saw him without any reaction at all, is he even a human or a freaking robot. I saw some of my classmates, also the girls smiling at me and like wanting to invade me and just talk about me. Okay, I guess they're pretty friendly after all.

I went back to my seat "Thank you Miss Manoban" The teacher said "Okay, let us start our class" The teacher added.

Gosh I love science so much, too much curiosity.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜!