If not now, then when?

Kim Namjoon was sitting on his chair with his head tilt back and eyes close. He sense some kind of shift but doesn't know what kind of shift was happening. He wasn't even sure if it's was a bad shift or good shift, but a shift was happening.

The three dark angels waltz into Namjoon's mansion into his office. His office was more of a library with different clocks on his wall over his head.

"Angels of Death, what a surprise." Namjoon greet the men.

"Yeah, we weren't exactly planning to come here." Jimin tells him.

"And yet you are here." Namjoon gestures to them being in his office.

"Something happen." Taehyung tells him.

Namjoon arches a brow. "Something is always happening. Want to elaborate?"

"A girl heal someone that was on my list." Jungkook spurts out.

Namjoon furrow his brow. "Come again?"

"A girl heal a name on my list." Jungkook repeats with more seriousness than before.

Namjoon brows are still furrow. He looks at the other two boys to see if they were joking. And they were equally serious as Jungkook.

"Do you know who the girl is?" Namjoon ask.

"If we did, we wouldn't be here." Jungkook tells him.

"But it wasn't just her. There were three other girls, and one of them pull splinters out of the boy magically." Taehyung tells Namjoon.

A healer, and someone removing splinters out? Namjoon was trying to think of what kind of magical being they are. But nothing comes to mind.

"And the other girls, did they show any powers?" Namjoon ask. They boys shook their head. "Well that's no help." Namjoon then looks at them, "Are you trying to figure out who they are or...." Namjoon stops and realizes, "The girl just change some kind of history." He finally come to a conclusion.

"Exactly." Jungkook agrees.

Jimin sits down on the couch and Taehyung looks at the books on one side of Namjoon's library.

"Is it a bad thing?" Taehyung questions.

"Of course, you can't change history or someone's path." Jimin answers.

"But are we sure that the boy was suppose to die?" Taehyung questions casually.

This time Jungkook narrows his eyes at Taehyung. "He was on my list. Of course he was suppose to die."

"But people course changes all the time, doesn't it?" Taehyung again spoke casually.

"Can you explain to him the law of life and crap?" Jimin ask Namjoon.

Namjoon then stood from his chair and walk towards a the small shelf next to his fish tank. He eyes a particular book, pulls it out. And reads a line or two.

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best showdy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends and where the other begins?"

"Is he still on your list?" Namjoon ask Jungkook.

This question threw Jungkook off guard. Well for starter this is the first for him. Secondly he never had to actually see if the person is still on his list.

"I don't know." Jungkook scoff. "Am I suppose to check?"

Namjoon closes the book and eyes Jungkook with complex look. "Please tell me you are joking?"

Jungkook looks at Jimin and Taehyung with embarrassment. Then it occurs to him, he should have.

"Well this never happen. I didn't know what I was suppose to do." Jungkook complains.

Namjoon rolls his eyes. "Here is the thing. You know there is a name on the list, you go grab the human's soul and guide them. But your list doesn't necessarily tell you when and how they go, do they?"

Both Jimin and Taehyung looks at each other on deep thought. It never occur to them the when or how really matters.

"I wasn't taught that way." Jungkook tells Namjoon.

Namjoon nods his head. "I know but maybe there exceptions to come cases to the when and how matters."

"So you are saying it wasn't his time yet. But it's soon?" Jimin ask.

Namjoon massages his head. "I don't really know but what I'm saying is, your list is correct. It is never wrong but it doesn't mean once the name appears on your list, it means that person is going together fall into a ditch right then and there." This caught Taehyung attention. "A person who has cancer, their name appears but do you automatically get their soul?" Jungkook shook his head Namjoon's questions. "So maybe, just maybe this is the case."

The boys were speechless. They knew there exception but they were obvious exceptions. This one wasn't so black and white. How would they have known.

"Well till we recheck the list, what about the girls?" Jimin questions.

"Ahh yes the girls." Namjoon went back to his chair. "That I don't know yet. I need to know more."

"Well how do we do that?" Taehyung ask.

"Find them. Find more about them. Check if the other two have some kind of power. What kind of power exactly. And maybe I'll be able to tell you more." Namjoon tells them.

"How do we do that?" Jimin ask.

"Go check on the survivor, maybe the girls will be checking on them as well." Namjoon tells them.

"Well that's a good idea." Jimin mumbles. He stood from the couch. "Shall we go?"

Jungkook and Taehyung nod their head. The boys walk out of Namjoon's mansion and head to their home to change. Once they were done, they would go check on the survivor.

It was a strange 12 hours and they were more confuse than before. They had no game plan or any idea what to do once they see the girls. But they needed to know who they were.