Chapter 36: An overprotective brother

Start from the beginning

"Seojun, you don't have to worry! I'll be there as well!" Novis said hugging his arm with a bug-eyed expression.

"Alright." Seojun said turning away from Novis with a smile growing on his lips.

You smiled and thanked Novis in your head. Novis is like an exact copy of you, she acts cute which makes it easier when begging.

Right now you were at the front door waiting for one of the boys to open up. Seojun and the girls decided to walk you, Hoseok, and Novis all the way back to the dorms.

As you waited for a few more seconds you heard steps from behind the door.

"Oh, Hi Y/n!"

It was Jungkook who had opened the door, with a bowl of ice cream in his hand. Beside him was Namjoon whose eyes visibly brightened at the mere sight of you.

"We heard what happened back at your brother's house from Hoseok, we'll definitely protect you!" Jungkook said with ice cream in his mouth and flexing his arms.

Seojun had an unreadable face, but it all disappeared at Namjoon's next action. Namjoon had slapped the back of Jungkook's head, which caused Jungkook to furrow his brows.

"You idiot, you don't just state things like that so sudden." He harshly whispered, which really didn't sound like a whisper more like a loud scolding.

"Okay! Okay! I apologize!" He retorted with a slight 'hmp' at the end of his sentence. Jungkook's gaze then turned towards Novis who just smiled brightly at him.

"Why is there two of you, is this like a trick or a new power?" He asked with a spoon in his mouth.

"I'll explain it to you guys later," Hoseok muttered tiredly.

Seojun was just analyzing those two. He suddenly hugged you and lowered his face near your ears. He started whispering softly which caused you to slightly move away because of his breath tickling your ear.

"If one of them tries something shady, I want you to kick them in the balls. No matter how innocent they make look, especially the muscly one eating ice cream! I want you to stay close to Hoseok and that one dude I liked at the pool."

'Pool? Ah he must mean Taehyung' You thought.

After Seojun whispered those words to you he slightly raised his head up, but continued to hug you. Your face was embedded in his broad shoulder, and you were completely unaware of what was happening behind you.

.

Behind you were 3 boys sweat-dropping at the intense look Seojun was giving them.

'Don't touch her!' Seojun mouthed.

'I mean it! If you touch her so casually, I'll kill you myself!'

The 2 boys immediately shuddered at the words Seojun had mouthed, Jungkook still eating his ice cream without a care.

"What did you say? I can't read lips sorry!" He shouted, thinking he was losing his hearing because he saw Seojun moving his lips with no sound.