"Look at me Amar! " I said brushing the tears off his little face with the hem on my sleeve.

I always wished I could never see tears in his eyes, but ever since Jay came into his life that is all I've been seeing and it kills me to see Divya supporting it.

"Little Man, Remember I told you once, that you have another grandparents that love you so much and are excited to meet you when we talked about Mama's parents. He is that grandpa buddy and you have so many Aunt's, Uncles and cousins like Alex in India. Don't you wanna see them? " I asked him and he nodded yes.

"Go with Mama, you will have so much fun there." I told him even though I didn't want him to leave me.

"What about you Andy? Will you come?" He asked me after a few seconds.

I wish your mother asked me to come with her, she doesn't want me Amar. She is choosing her father and Jay over me.

"Me, I will always be with you Amar, but not now. You know your uncle Jamie, he would go crazy if I skip work. Let's do something, If you ever feel like you miss me find the nearest phone and call me and we can talk." And he nodded at me.

"I need a favor from you okay! I told you that I am your Mama's boyfriend right, now that I won't be there with her everyday I need you to take care of her. Will you do that for me?" I questioned him.

"I will do that Andy, I will keep her happy till you come back."He said with a smile on his little face.

He thinks that I will come back. How do I tell him that this might be the last time I see him?

"That's my man! Now go get all your favorite toys and start packing." I told him and kissed him on his cheeks.

He jumped out of the bed and ran to his room.

I got up on to my legs and looked at Divya who has tears in her eyes. As soon as my eyes met hers, she turned her face away from me hiding all her emotions.

"Did you ever love me?" I questioned her.

"How can you ask me that?"

"If you did, you wouldn't do this to me. You know how much I love Amar and yet here you are separating us. I don't the reason behind what ever you are doing today but You broke me Divya. You were just gonna walk away from me, without giving me a reason why? What if I didn't come here today? You would've left me without a word?" I asked staring at her as she stood still with tears running out of her eyes.

She plopped on to bed, not able to answer my questions.

"I am sorry Andrew, I am not good enough for you. I am not trying to hurt you, It's just that I am so tired of disappointing you. I am not as strong as you think, I am weak and pathetic. I am not worthy of you Andrew. So, please leave me and find someone worthy of you. You deserve much bette than me." Divya replied to me.

"I don't care if you are strong or weak Divya. I love everything about you. Please tell me why you are going? Don't push me away. May be we can find a solution for this." I said and sat beside her on the bed.

"No, Andrew. You can't, no one can. The problem is in me and I have to do this Andrew. It's for everyone's good. Please forget me and find someone else." She replied and I could see pain in her eyes.

"I can't Divya. Tell me that you will forget about me, that you will live a happy life with out me in it, that you will never think of me again." I asked her raising her chin with my finger.

"I..I.."

"See you can't Divya! Tell me how to make you stay back with me. What more should I do to make us happen Divya? What should I do?" I begged her before she could open her mouth some one knocked on the door.

She brushed her tears away and opened it.

"Are you done? We will be leaving in 5 min." Her father asked her and she nodded.

Her father left us alone again with only 5 minutes for me to convince her to not go back to the bell holes

"You, me, us! We don't win in the end. I want us to but it's never gonna happen to me. So, I am saying goodbye Andrew. Please don't make this harder than it already is." She pleaded with her eyes.

I knew that moment that there is nothing I could do to change her mind than let her go. My every cell screamed to not to do that but I can't keep her here without her will I love her way too much to do it.

"I want you to know something Divya. No matter where you are, or what you are going through or who you are with. Just remember that I will always love you and wait for you. If you ever have minuscule thought of coming back just know that I will be here waiting for you. I will be your safety net if you ever wanna fall back. I am ready to be your second choice Divya." I told her, placing the ring in her hand and kissed her on the head enjoying the last brief second I will have her in my arms.

That's my mother's ring, even though she doesn't want to stay with me. She is my one true love and she deserves to have it.

I couldn't stay in that room anymore, I came out and ascended the stairs and found the two men who ruined her life stare at me.

"I don't know what you said to her. But remember one thing, if I ever know that you even raised your pinky on her or Amar I will break you down. I will make sure to wipe you off from the face of the earth. " I threatened both her dad and Jay while they stared at me in shock.

Before they could say something Amar and Divya came in with their bags packed. I gave Amar one last hug and ignored Divya completely because I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself looking at her again.

I promised myself that I will always let her do what she wants and never be on the way. Letting go of me is what she wants so be it. I have to put on my brave face for Amar or else he won't leave.

They all got into the car and left while I stood there in disbelief at the worst day of my life.

My Divya left me alone, she is gone.

I kneeled to the ground with tears flowing out of my eyes which I couldn't stop anymore. I waited there hoping the she would realize what she did and come back to me like an ending of a movie.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder and it was Amaya. She bent down to my level and pulled me into a hug.

"She left me Amy, She left me..I don't understand what more I have to do to get her back Amy. Did I do something wrong? Ask your cousin to come back for me? Ask her to not break my heart, Tell her that I will do anything for her.. Please Amy. I just want to be with her.." I pleaded Amaya while she tried to comfort me with her words and hugs.

Everything hurts, my heart, my brain, my body, my whole being is in pain. And the pain increases with every breath I take in. Death would be more better than the way I feel right now.

"Sometimes, Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people. It's no one's fault. Life is too cruel Andrew. I wish I could get her back for you, Please stop crying. I can't see you like this, Andrew. I know it hurts so much but I promise you it's not forever." Amaya replied with tears in her eyes.

Everyone wants a happy ending like Amaya and Jameson did but my story didn't roll that way. My story ends with unbelievable pain in my heart which I can't replace with drugs or alcohol this time.

So, that was the chapter.

I wanted to write this and the pervious chapter together but it was too long.

Anyway do let me know how you like it so far and all the answers to your questions will be there in the next chapter.

Till then, toodles and stay tuned for the next chapter on Tuesday.

Love,

Sneha