*snif* *Snif* *snif* "This scent..." Guy 3 said, his sense of smell told him the direction of where the scent came from. "It came from him."

"Yah!" Guy 4 yelled at Jungkook and Byeol. Jungkook flinch at that, he wasn't really used to being yelled at. But Byeol held his hand tighter. "Let's go Hyungie." Byeol said and pulling his Hyung so that they would continue walking. Jungkook nod and continue walking ignoring those guys.

They continue walking, but suddenly some guy pull Jungkook from his shoulder. The guy pull too much, leaving Jungkook stumbling his but on the floor. "Hyungie!" Byeol said as he look at Jungkook who is groaning in pain.

"Yah! I'm calling you and you didn't respond damn Omega!" Guy 4 said.

"Shut up! You didn't call him! All we did hear is 'Yah!' and certainly that isn't his name!" Byeol argued.

"Shut Up you brat! Didn't your parents told you to respect elders!" Guy 2 said as he was about to Kick Byeol away. But Jungkook quickly hug his younger brother, close his eyes and brace himself for upcoming pain. But... It never came. Jungkook open his eyes and look at behind him only to see Taehyung is holding that man's leg.

"Tsk, You guys are the one who should learn what respect is." Taehyung said as he glare coldly at them and shove that leg away making that guy stumble.

"What the fuck-" The guy cursed and look at Taehyung, but his stop in mid sentence when he saw the flash of golden eyes of Taehyung.

"It's a True blood Alpha!! Run!!" The guy said and the rest follow him running away. Taehyung scoff.

"Cowards." Taehyung and V both think the same. Taehyung look behind him and smile at Jungkook as he extend his hand. "Are you okay My love?" Taehyung said and Jungkook was surprised with that.

"Di-did He-he ju-just call me My-my love!?" Jungkook thought, but he shook that thought away and accept the hand who pulled him to stand up.

"I'm fi-fine ... T ha-thank you True blood Alpha" Jungkook said as he bow slightly.

"Aish, Jungkook I told you not to be Formal with me. You can just call me Taehyung from now on." Taehyung said and Jungkook remember their conversation yesterday and he nod.

"Okay Taehyung." Jungkook said with his soft tone.

Taehyung felt like he could jump over the moon in happiness just hearing his mate saying his name. He chuckled and smile at Jungkook. But suddenly he felt a faint kick on his his knees. It doesn't hurt very much, but still it still hurt. He look down and he saw that Byeol just kick him.

"And what do you want?" Byeol said glaring(pout) at Taehyung.

"Byeol! Didn't I told you not to be rude to him?" Jungkook scolded him softly.

"But Hyung... His here again." Byeol said.

"But the street isn't ours. Maybe it's a coincidence that his here. You should thank him for saving us earlier." Jungkook said and Byeol look at Taehyung with a frown.

"Sorry and... Thank you." Byeol mumbled.

Taehyung chuckled. "It's okay. To make you feel better, here I brought some sweets. I hope you like them." Taehyung said.

Byeol quickly avert his gaze to Taehyung's hand who's holding a cute pink paper bag, and judging from it, there is a delicious sweet inside waiting to devoured by him.  He wasn't the only one who's looking at the paper bag like a lion ready to devoured his pray, his Hyung is also looking the same. After all, this two have sweet tooth.

Byeol suddenly nod in obidience and Taehyung was surprised with that but he didn't complain. He look at his mate and he could see that his mate is looking at the box   like he really wanted to eat sweets. The shine in his eyes (despite its been cover by his bangs) is cleared to Taehyung that his mate likes sweet.

Taehyung chuckled. "Let's find a good spot to eat this sweets okay?" Taehyung said and the two of them nod.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon

They found a good spot in an alley somewhere to eat. The alley isn't that dirty nor its clean. It's just right, and theres no Trash bins around unlike yesterday. So, the 3 of them sat on the floor while Taehyung watch the two eat sweets with a smile on their faced.

"This is good." Byeol said with a small smile, but in his voice there is a slight bored tone.

"It is... Thank You Taehyung-ssi. Yo-your very nice." Jungkook said.

"Your welcome Jungkook." Taehyung said and gave a smile. His heart is contented just seeing his beloved mate.

"But... Why are you being nice to us? There are many street people like us, why did you choose us?" Byeol said.

"That's not true actually. This is Seoul, and South Korea is a small Country compare to any other country. Since the country is Small, the Alpha Empire (A/n: or what they call the president/king/ ruler of the whole country) is able to control its people properly. Although, there are still flaws, crimes, and poverty. They are less occurance compare to other big countries. " Taehyung explained, he look at Byeol and Jungkook." In Seoul, There is an Alpha who lead the City. But he isn't the Alpha Empire who rules the Country. All the different leaders of different Cities fall under South Korea is devoted to serve the Alpha Empire." Taehyung said.

"okay, Does Hyungie know this info too?" Byeol said and Jungkook nod.

"Everyone Knows it Byeol except for you. Usually, This kind of government system is thought in School and I forgot to tell you about the system since I thought your still young and it might be a boring topic for you." Jungkook said and Byeol understood.

" Okay, Since you guys have an idea about it. I'll tell you that the Alpha Leader of Seoul reduces the number of poverty in the City. He implement some home shelters programs for the homeless people. You guys can stay there and you won't be living in the street then the employees on the shelter will help you find a Job and then you guys would be living in a normal life." Taehyung said, he then look at Jungkook curiously." Why didn't you apply for one instead of living in the street? " Taehyung said and Jungkook look down and sigh.

______________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope YOU enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Words: 1748
Written: June 05, 2021
Published: July 06, 2021