Manan, Crazy adventure Part 3

Well well well as requested in the comments for updation in Manan so here it is and before reading it please know that actually few parts are not in sequence and I have update this Ch part 1 & part 2 few days back so please check them out and if you find any problem let me know

Manan, Crazy Adventure, Part 3

MANIK P. O. V

Can you imagine your life with someone whose life you made miserable and fall in love afterwards, well I can because I have fall for her, her smile, when she smiles it feels thousand of roses have grow, when no one was there for me, when everyone including my own mother left me to rot, that time she came into my life, she came and gave me a reason to live, to smile, to struggle, any gusses whom I am talking about? If yea then yeah you guys are right it's my nandu, yours only Nandini Murti, I was monster Manik Malhotra for her till the day we both actually find out our feelings for each other, she made my life just so different, I was the one who was scared to have kids in the first place because I was scared that things will not go too well or I won't become a good father but she proved me wrong, yeah guess what we have triplets haha funny but at the same time cute, they just make my day, I guess you all would love to hear about Nandini's point of view to or not well dosent matter, I just love them, I love my family a lot and I will be q good father of course.

NANDINI P. O. V

On our 5th year anniversary I gave Manik a surprise by telling him that I am pregnant and his was expression were the one to see he was more then happy when we went to the doctor and she told us that we are going to have triplets in these 9 months Manik got overprotective towards me as I was carrying 3 lil souls inside of me, he almost cried when babies came into this world and he held them, we have girls as triplets and now they are 6months old haha Manik is curious when the girls will gonna call him dada.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

NANDINI: Anna, shh stop crying baby

MANIK: Nandu, Nandu why is she crying so badly, didn't you feed her

NANDINI: I did but I don't know, what are naina and mona doing?

MANIK: They fell asleep in their caught give her to me

MANIK: Hey my princes what's wrong love huh? Sleep, are you hungry

ANNA: Ma... Pa.... m.. p

MANIK: When my baccha gonna call me dadda huh?

NANDINI: Manik have some patience, she is only 6months old she cannot talk before she and her sisters turn 1year old atleast

MANIK: ahh.... I know that nandu, dadda was just curious, mom samjhti hi nahi hai right hmm....

Manik kissed her daughter while she fell asleep and place her in her caught and went to Nandini to help her in the kitchen.

Updates can be slow guys, I am actually really bussy with work nowadays so I cannot promise you all to update soon enough, anyways hope that you have liked this chapter also the  chapters are not in sequence so do check out if you have left any chapter to read and please VOTE and COMMENT.

Let's aim to get 15VOTES on this chapter and till I update the next chapter enjoy reading this and my other books, till then byee!! Take care.