Manan (kyuki tum hi ho)

Tu mujhe chodh jaaye ye nahi ho sakta saathiya....
Mai jo bhi hun tum hi to ho, mujhe tumse mili apni ada....

Manan Song line:

Kyuki tum hi ho, bas tum hi ho meri ashiqui bas tum hi ho

Nandini Song line:

Chain bhi mera dard bhi meri ashiqui ab tum hi ho

As soon as the song ends Nandini could hear some sound as she turned around she saw manik bleeding, his hands were covered with blood

Manik: Nandu.....

Nandini: Manik.... Manik..... Manikkkkk...

Nandini eyes got wide open, and she was full of sweat dripping from her forehead, huff

Rishab: Di... You okay?

Hn, I am fine, you go get ready for school, "Nandini told Rishab"

Ariappa why this dream always "Nandini joined her hands and started sobbing quitely"

Rishab, you haven't done your breakfast yet, do it fast, your bus must be coming soon, "Nandini said and hurriedly start preparing herself for her big day"

You always scold Di..... If ma.., "I mean if

Peeeppeepp

It might be your school bus, chalo, " Nandini said"

Sorry Di, I was...., "Rishab trailed off "

Go bus is waiting, see u soon okay?, "Nandini said"

Okay, bye!, "Rishab said and sat inside the bus"

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Once upon a time, there was the girl and a boy, she always used to call him the monster, but one day that monster won over her heart and she was his only his and then... one day things changed and that monster got lost somewhere, and the girl is still waiting for the day when they can live happily ever after!

How did you like it?, "Nandini asked"

Beep

Hmm... So it's a yes! That you liked it? I I'll take it as a yes, "Nandini said"

And what wrong I said huh? I am still waiting for you to wake up, to come back to me, to hold me, to kiss me, to tell me that I am only and only yours, to marry me, to have children with me, to go shopping and candle night dinner with me, to go to a movie date, to sing with me, and mostly to spent the rest of your life with me.
Come on manik get up it's been years baby, I can't live anymore without hearing your voice, I know you are listening to me, and if you are then come back to me please, "Nandini started sobbing quitely"

Hm... "A voice came and the beeping voice of machine start getting more loud"

Manik, "Nandini said"

Nandu... , "Manik whispered still unconscious"

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

He is fine now, you can take him home today eve, "Doctor explained nandini about manik condition and left from there"

Manik?, "Nandini call out for him slowly"

Umm... Sorry, who are you?, "Manik replied"

Manik... I am nandu, your stupid girl how can u not...., "Nandini got teary eyes and she started stuttering"

Hey, hey, "Manik grabbed nandini hand and made her sit beside him", I was just kidding with you, I can forget anything but you, nandu you are my life, how you can even think I can forget you or your name, all those years when I was out in another world, u was the one who sits here everyday narrating me story of a monster and her queen, who didn't gave up on me, if I am out of my that beauty sleep it's just because of you, your love game me will to wake up for u, to see what I was missing in my life, after all Tum hi ho, who can make a better man out of this monster.

Tum hi ho.... And it can't get change, "Nandini places her forehead on manik's"

🤭aw it's cute, well I am up for some smut if u want of course though I would not be writing a very detailed one but can try, so next chapter I will be uploading today or tmrrw 😇

Also don't forget to complete the votes on previous chapters
And let's aim to get 30 Votes on this 🤭plzz