That can't be possible!

Start from the beginning

Serkan was wondering why she doesn't want anyone to know her or to see her ,, but what really took his attention is that she don't want him to touch her.
WHAT? Nobody ever rejected him before . And as much as he want her .. she doesn't want him back.
That idea was burning in his head . He can't have her.

He started getting closer to her "who said i am dying to touch you ?! "He said whispering to her ear.

"Anyway i am positive with your conditions" he said.

"That's great serkan bey" she said.

"We should know each other first , i will ask you some questions" serkan said.

"I will answer if i can" she said.

"How old are you?"

"I think you already know serkan bey"

"Where is your family? And with who do you live?"

"My family has passed away, i live with my friend."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" God know he was dying to know the answer.

"Aren't you going too personal ? And by the way i don't care if you date selin or anything unless your news are not in magazines" eda said but she was really annoyed by the idea of him and selin.

After she said that her phone started buzzing , serkan saw the caller name , it was (Omer) .

"Your boyfriend is calling " he said , smirking.

She didn't care about what he said and answered.
"Efandem Ömer cim ? .... yes i will come in 10 .. don't worry ,, see you" she said.

Ömer told her about an emergency case that they should go now there. (Mustafa serdar ) is washing-money in a night club ,, they should arrest him .

She didn't realize the jealousy look on serkan's face because her mind was busy.

"I think we should live together ,, i mean for our friends to get convinced about our engagement" serkan suggested.

"No way on earth , not every couple should live together before marriage " eda said.

Serkan was annoyed of her rejecting him again.

She signed the contract and he did after her.
And then they was shaking their hands looking at each other's eyes for a little seconds.

"I have to leave now serkan bey " she said.

"You can call me serkan ,, and where are you going at the late night ?" He asked curious.

"It is none of your business serkan ,, but i am going to grab a drink with my friend" she said  , lied.

She went out immediately without letting a chance for him to reply ,, she went out and closed the door behind her.

His blood was boiling ,, how can she leave him like that and go with another man to grab drinks !

He decided to follow her and see what is happening , he couldn't stop himself , so he grabbed his keys and followed her himself with his black BMW  , without any bodyguards.