𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14: 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Y/n~" I heard Sasha say, I faced her slowly, tilting my head at her. "Yes?" I asked her. "Can I have your bread? Please~" She asked me, giving me her puppy dog eyes.

I roll my eyes playfully while letting out a light chuckle before handing over my leftover bread. She happily accepted it and went back to her conversation with Connie with a huge smile on her face.

As time passed, more scouts entered the mess hall. More scouts, more noise. I looked at the nearest clock to see the current time.

Ugh, it's 7:40, how loud can people be.

I covered my eyes to keep out the noise, as everyone else continued chatting away.

20 Minute time skip brought to you by Kenji's terrifying cuteness.

Love him❤️❤️

After about 20 minutes, I looked back at the clock once again.

8:00. Time to start training.

"Hey, guys." I said, catching everyone at the table's attention. "We should get to training before Captain makes us clean again." I said, giving a smile. They all nodded in agreement. Everyone got up and dusted themselves off before walking out the door to the training grounds.

Okay so, sparring partner.

Jean, is annoying but is too easy.

Connie, too easy.

Armin, smart but too easy.

Sasha, too easy.

Mikasa, that'll go on forever.

Ere-

"Hey! Y/n!"

I was shaken out of my thoughts by the voice that called out to me. I turned to see who is was. It was Eren. "Yes?" I said, looking at him directly. "Wanna spar? Figured you would need a partner." He asked me, scratching the back of his neck while giving me a smile.

Eh, might as well.

"Sure." I said, proceeding to follow Eren to the sparring fields. When we got there, we both got into our fighting stance and began sparring.

Time skip to after training cause I'm bad at writing this stuff

Anyways have an Atsushi

Lol enjoy

We were finally done training for the day, it was time to head to the mess hall once again to eat dinner. Sasha rushed ahead of everyone, as usual.

We arrived at the table, seeing Sasha already start to munch down her meal.

I began to eat my given meal, feeling eyes looking at me from behind. I shrugged it off as it was probably just Kirstein being Kirstein again.

☂︎Levi's POV☁︎

I unconsciously began observing Y/n as she began eating her food, while having a conversation with Arlert. I did as Hanji said and began thinking of a way to "prove" myself to Eyebrows.

During training? No, he mostly doing paperwork in his office while training.

Outside the walls...

It's risky, but maybe on the upcoming expedition?

It could work, though it could also put her in danger.

That can't happen.

Since when was it this hard to think of a plan?

Will I really need to ask Four-eyes for help?

...

I really need to, don't I?

I gave out a sigh, not wanting to seem clueless on this topic in front of Hanji, but, I guess it's the only way to get Y/n back, isn't it?

Alright, time to play the "lover boy"

⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⌜••☁︎••⌟⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼