2. Like that was Easy

Start from the beginning

"Initiating secondary contact"

"A-10 neural connection nominal"

"LCL charge is normal"

"Synapse synchronization rate is at 41.3%"

Ritsuko: "And that's without the benefit of a plug suit, incredible. No wonder they went out of their way to get him here. Imagine how much stronger he'll become."

"No instabilities detected."

Misato: "Right then, we are go for launch!" Y/n, please be careful.

"Disengaging lock bolts 1 and 2"

"Removing restraints 1 and 2"

"External power source is connected"

"Opening launch gate 1 though 8"

Misato: "Last chance to abort, Commander Ikari."

Commander Ikari: "No. Either we stop that Angel or Humanity's fate ends here."

Pausing for a second, she turned to her team and announced,

Misato: "Launch it!"

*Wooosh*

--------------------------------------------

The city, now under the cover of darkness was being illuminated temporarily by a fiery cross, shot from the Angel's eyes. Yet, as quickly as it fired, it had halted. moving down a street. Showing little concern for the vehicles that any unlucky people had to abandon hours ago. Crushing plenty in it's way.

In the middle of the street the Angel had come to a halt, awaiting it's contender, as that of a gladiator

In the middle of the street the Angel had come to a halt, awaiting it's contender, as that of a gladiator. the road begins to separate and to pylons shoot up. soon enough the Eva comes blasting up to the pylons and comes to a halt, level with the ground.

Y/n: There it is...

Misato: "Ready Y/n?" 

Y/n: "Y-Yeah..."

Misato: "Release final safety! Evangelion Unit 1, Move out!" Be safe Y/n, and good luck.

Ritsuko: "Y/n, just concentrate on walking okay? It's as if you are learning how to walk when you were a baby"

Y/n: *mumbles* "Heh, yeah like that was easy. That only took me a year, not a minute... "