Soulmate Au - Black Cat

This is unrelated to the basic plotline of the other chapters.

Kenma could feel a warm feeling even though it was in the middle of winter and currently raining. He stopped in his tracks, lightly sighing as his soulmate Kuroo was calling for him. Little did he know that there was a beautiful (or not so beautiful) human being looking at him from across the street, feeling the same warmth he had felt a second ago.

Y/N looked across the building to see the beautiful cat and could not stop staring. (at deez nuts)

She looked down as a sharp pain stabbed through her arm, then the words appeared, 'Kenma Kozume'.

----

Kenma was woken up by the loud crash downstairs, and rushed down.

"Kuroo?" Kenma half-yelled, "What was that?" and he slowly lifted his eyelids. (he knows his way around the house)

"It's fine" the older replied, "Just a stalker that says shes your soulmate- as if you don't already have one!"

Kenma dragged his feet back upstairs, back to his welcomed sleep.

Kuroo showed the girl the words across his arm.

"So what if you're his soulmate? He already believes I'm his-" Kuroo stuck out his toungue.

The girl scoffed, "Yeah? Well you can go fuck yourself!"

She held up the middle finger, spun on her heel, and suddenly she was off.

The girl could have run off crying, or sobbing, really, but she's actually a #GaslightGatekeepGirlboss.

----

"Kuroo, you know the girl from a few days ago?"

"Yea?"

"She came to my streaming office and said she was my soulmate... she must have tattooed my name or something but, is it possible to have more than one soulmate?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I feel like I have a second name on my arm- you see the blank space there," Kenma pointed at his arm, "below your name? Isn't our soulmate's names supposed to be smack bang in the middle?"

"Did you not sleep enough? I don't see a difference" Kuroo replied rolling his eyes "I told you to not pull another all-nighter!" He walked away.

'I only slept for 12 hours yesterday though' Kenma thought.

----

"I heard you were investigating that "stalker" of yours from your secretary- you can leave that to me"

"It's fine, I can handle it."

"No, you don't need to, stalkers like them probably just want your attention. Leave it to me."

"..."

Kuroo then stalked out with the pages of information in his hands.

Kenma sighed and continued on with his work.

----

"What do you want?" The girl spoke firmly.

"Y/N. Stay. Away. From. Kenma."

"I have been? I'm not sure what you're talking about." She dug around her bag and pulled out her phone, texting her friends or doing... whatever it is she was doing.

The girl was not intimidated by the man, however she wasn't paying too much attention to him

"I will make sure you'll never go near him again!"

Then she was knocked out.

----

"You are Kenma Kozume sir?" The policeman stood outside the building.

"Yes?" Kenma yawned, it was in the middle of the morning and he was tired.

"Your soulmate - Y/N's body - was found by the lake, I am sorry to inform you, your soulmate has passed."

"How did she die? Murdered by who?" Kenma threw out the questions.

The policeman replied "We have not received the results from the autopsy yet but the state of her body suggests that she was ferociously suffocated."

----

Kenma and Kuroo were at the funeral of the poor girl Y/N, who was murdered recently.

Kenma was devastated that the girl who he was bonded with was dead.

"I will investigate how she died. I will get revenge on the killer- I...I swear it." Kenma told Kuroo. "Kuroo, please dig for information on her death, please."

"Lmao 'kay, but I already have the information, I knew you'd ask - here" Kuroo handed him an envelope. "Open it."

Kenma's hands shook as he opened the envelope slowly, as to not tear anything, or break down himself.

The contents showed much information about the girl, and a profile picture of her, showing a sweet smile.

Kenma flipped the page slowly, cautiously eyeing the next page.

The next page was covered in ink, hardly readable.

"Kuroo! This page..!"

Kuroo slyly smiled, "Look harder."

Kenma's eyes scanned the page carefully... "It says something about... gravity?"

"Yeah, GRAB DEEZ NUTS!!!!!!"