〔˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥〕jealous (2)

"Then tell me, why did you do this?! Why..? Why?!" The tears welled from deep within were uncontrollably coursing down her cheeks.

"That guy, also known as ApplePi, humuliated me online."

"That isn't enough of a reas-" Her voice cracked.. "re-reason, to do this!"

"He did it in front of the girl I love, and then I got dumped. Right after that."

Oh.

And she stayed quiet.

So naturally, silence enfolded them.

Then, he spoke up.

"After that embarrasing situation, I'd decided to get revenge on him."

Typical.

"At first it was just trying to beat his records real bad, then you came up to me when I was playing mario cart 8. I remembered that you and that guy were dating when I saw him drop by, looking for you."

"The bruise... what about that? You were giving me the wrong information? Lying?"

"Well," he exhaled then ran his fingers through his hair, "technically, yes and no."

"And..?"

"He saw me near you and he asked me to stay away from you, knowing how humuliated I felt that day, a week before. Obviously, I declined then a tall dude with spiky, black hair - might I add that it was hanging off and covering part of his face - threatened me too. I still said no and... heh, he punched my arm."

"S-So he wasn't lying..."

"It's fine now, I'm your boyfriend and I'm way hotter and cool looking, aren't I?" he said while pointing at his face.

Ew, no...

She slapped him...

"I ne-never agr...eed to you...r confessio-fession," she hiccuped

She took off, fleeing from the park and the wicked boy.

Y/n stopped at one point. To knock at the door of Kenma's.

"K-kenma!"

"Let m-me in"

"Please, I-I'm sorry!"

"Please!"

Now, she was leaning on the door for support. She slid down to sit on the ground, still up against the door.

Quick, and light thuds could be heard getting closer to the door, then a few clicking sounds.

She fell onto the floor.

"K-kenma?"

She looked up and saw him standing, hovering over her.

"Don't even bother. Maybe you were right. We should take a break."

"No, no, no, no. I can explain..." she stood up trying to tell him.

"Go home, we can talk tommorow"

"B-Bu-"

"Just go."
-----

"Y/n!"

There was a fixed grip which was shaking her shoulder. Was it Kenma?

"Y/n, wake up!!"

Her eyes opened only to find Kuroo, hovering over her body.

"What are you doing here? You look terrible!"

"We got into a f-fight!"

"Let me bring you to my place, my mum can help you wash up. We still have school today! Do your parents know?"

"No."

"Okay."

"Oh right, I forgot you two are neighbours" She chuckles trying to forget the pain she felt yesterday.

-----

"Kenma."

"Hello~? Kenma!"

"Hey!"

"W-Wait up!"

"Kenma!"

"KENMmuphh"

Crap, I forgot I'm at the libary

All day, Y/n was trying to catch Kenma so she could explain everything that had happened. But Kenma, was nearly avoiding her.

──────── ✧《C》✧ ────────