〔˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥〕stalker

Kenma and Kuroo were walking home from school

Suddenly, Kenma turns to Kuroo.

"Hey," he starts, "Do you know a place I can take Y/N?"

Kuroo nods and replies.

"Take her to the new café. You know, the one just down the street from the train station."

The bed head chuckled to himself.

-----

"Please come with me!!"

He was on the floor, begging Lev's sister to help him stalk the couple.

She shakes her head and kindly smiles.

"Sorry, no thanks, but I know the perfect person!"

She points to her younger brother, standing by the doorway.

"Take Lev, I'm sure he'll be quite excited about this." she said, smirking.

Lev's face contorted into a horrified expression, "YEAahhh... wait, what? No?" He asks his sister with a pleading look.

A smirk crawls across Kurō's face.

Kuroo digs through Arisa's wardrobe and before long, he spots a white, cotton dress from his peripheral vision.

The dress is covered with purple flowers which form a gradient pattern leading from the hem.

He calls Arisa from the other room and she arrives a moment later.

"What do you think of this?"

"I think it will fit my baby brother perfectly!" She grins.

She grabs the dress from Kuroo and pushes Lev into her room.

A while later, Lev comes out wearing the dress.

In addition to that, his face has been altered by make up.

Layers upon layers of make up had been caked on, from the smoky eyes to the red lips, and everything in between.

He also seemed to have a bigger... chest.

Kuroo stares at Lev's chest and then looks at Arisa with a questioning look.

She replies, "It's more believable."

Kuroo slowly nods awkwardly.

"Anyways," Arisa starts to walk back into her bedroom, "Have fun!"

-----

Lev and Kuroo decided it would be best to wait across the street from Kenma's house so they wouldn't be seen right away.

Lev inwardly sighed.

"Let's go!"

Everything had been peaceful until Kuroo had pulled Lev by the wrist, making the taller male nearly topple over.