〔˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥〕first d8 (1)

She looked at her (glow in the dark) clock on the wall and let out a disgruntled sigh

She looked at her (glow in the dark) clock on the wall and let out a disgruntled sigh. It's become so late that the light from the sun doesn't suffice and the table lamp was the remaining source of a soft, glowing light.
The information in the books laid out in front of her seemed to be endless, but she just wanted it to stop. And her hands ached for the reason that she'd been sitting at the desk for a while, using pens to scribble down and highlight useless facts needed for the exam.

'Maybe I should stop now?' She rested her head on her arms, facing the direction of her phone.
She inhaled deeply when the phone played a familiar sound and the screen lit up.

----

Y/N's small frame helped her to weave through the groups of people, walking towards the entrance of the station. She took a glance down, at her phone. 'Alright, I'm on time.'
A few minutes passed before the H/C-ette spotted a unique, pudding-haired individual. She raised her hand with a small smile on her face, "Kenma!"

"You look... pretty..." his cheeks were flushed and voice was quiet.
"Well, you look pretty too! I-I mean not pretty, but like, you know, handsome?"
"Yeah... thanks." His face contorted into a look of disgust and... painful memories?

-----

'What do I wear..?' he flicked through his closet and dug through his drawers. 'Maybe I can call Kuroo... actually, that would be a bad-'
"Kenma! You called?" a bed-head with a smug grin poked his head around the door frame. "I can definitely be of some assistance!"

"Kenma, you have like nothing in your closet or drawers."
He was slightly irritated by what Kuroo had to say about his nearly bare closet, "You don't have to say it like that, besides, I don't go out."
"Then, Kenma," Kuroo looked delighted, he had a mischievous tone laced into his voice, "you know what's gonna happen."
"No." Kenma simply responded.

"Since Kuroo so politely asked for my assistance, I shall help."

Yaku tossed the shirt over to Kenma who just caught it. He turned around and walked into the bathroom.

"Wow! That looks so good on you, Kenma!"

"I can fully agree! But you're missing something.."

Kuroo carefully drew out a branded bottle with some kind of liquid.

"...Cologne"

-----

"So... where'd you wanna go? Internet café?" Y/N asked.

"Sure."

The walk was nice. It was calming and she was able to talk to Kenma more, as they've been doing their own activities in the past week.
They rounded the corner and the café came into view. It was an idiosyncratic café, with all the dull looking buildings towering next to it. An ivory coat of paint was painted over a brick wall and viridescent vines with cordate leaves.

The couple welcomed themselves by walking through the glass doors. It was fairly dark inside, but was well lit from the toned down lights which dangled from the ceiling.

"So, which version?" a silvery voice asked
"CoD (Call of Duty) mobile-" she dug through her bag, lifting out a dark grey tablet,  "I only brought my iPad."
"Multiplayer or Battle Royale?"  Now it was her boyfriend's turn to search through his bag.
A small pile of electronics had built up next to his bag by the time he'd found his iPad.
First the PSP came out, followed by a switch, then laptop, phone, a PS4, Xbox and finally the iPad.

"Oh, here is my iPad."

-----

"Ugh! That- that... sniper!" Her eyebrows furrowed and her knuckles turned white (from gripping the edges of her iPad). "Kenma, can you kill them for me please?"
"Alright... and he's been shot dead," he warmly smiles back at her.
Y/N snaked her arms around his upper torso and gave him a tight embrace, "Thank you."
"Hold on, I can't see, could you move a little so I can get your dogtag and revive you?"

──────── ✧《A》✧ ────────