〔˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥〕Hide and Seek

Y/n head straight to the library, missing Kenma's appearance a few seconds before. He had gone by the exact same path just a while ago, also heading towards the library.

At the library, they went by each other both working on the assignments they had, the multiple projects and homework.

After school, Kenma had his usual volleyball practice with Kuroo while Y/n went straight home once the bell had rung.

Days steadily changed from one to another :)

Since the two were not in the same class, they could only meet with each other during breaks, however, during their current breaks, they couldn't even see each other. Kenma didn't know how she felt but he knew that he, himself, felt sulky, very Sulky. His mouth formed a frown, and his eyes moved to stare at the very person he wanted to be with.

Y/n. He broke out into a hasty dash down the stairs. Every few steps down the stairs felt like an eternity, and Y/n was so close, so close, yet so far. His legs continued to carry him down the flights of stairs, towards the ground floor. Soon enough - with those athletic skills volleyball made in him - he was at the oval sprinting towards the girl.

"Heh... Y/n's... not here..?" With his back arched and hands firmly holding his knees, Kenma was heavily panting. Perspire flowed down his face, connecting at the bottom to create streams.

"There was a teacher calling for her."

Feeling a little exasperated, he then rushed towards the teacher's staffroom, hoping she'd still be there. But-

"Y/n was just here, you must've missed her. She was going to the library, there was a book she had to make an analysis on for homework."

"Thank you!" Kenma ran back down the floors and sprinted in the direction of the library. When he reached the library, he looked around the front entrance before going in.

"Y/n?" Kenma asked.

"Who are you?" The unknown turned around with a shocked look on her face.

"Sorry, wrong person." Kenma said, feeling a warm tint of pink flush on his cheeks before rushing off to the stacks of books to look for Y/n.

His mind checked off the boxes on the aisle entrances, peering into each one as he ran past. He searched for the familiar H/c girl.
Informative Genre... no
Fantasy? no
Horror? no
Sci-Fi? no
Mystery? no
Thriller? no
Romance? no
Comedy? no
Contemporary? no

He then looks around the library again starting at the entrance.

Informative Genre? still nope
Fantasy? once again, no
Horror? and no
Sci-Fi? no
Mystery? no
Thriller? no
Romance? no
Comedy? no
Contemporary? still no

Feeling defeated by the sound of the bell, he sulks and walks out of the building. As the bell rings once more at the end of the school day, he runs out of the classroom and straight to the exit of the school, longing to see his partner.

A while later of standing and waiting, he decides to walk back after getting a few... multiple calls from Kuroo. However, instead of going straight home, he walks to Y/n's place as that would be the most likely place they would be at.

He knocks, but receives silence instead. He then knocks again, to no avail. A sudden movement made the pudding-hair boy jump. The door opens and the two just stand there staring at each other.

"I knew you were here!" Kuroo then yells and the two flinch, turning to look at the appearance of someone unexpected.

──────── ✧《C》✧ ────────