She would probably spend that time perfecting her ninjutsu-s and maybe her notice-me-not!

Sounds like a plan!

Going over the books she had brought back from the Library, it was already time for dinner. Slowly, she made her way down to the dinner table, making sure to look as natural as possible, like she wasn't just trying to ignore them.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Dinner was silent, in a word. No one dared to say a word, not even eye contact! Man they were serious about it. Sakura had half expected them to say it was just a prank, guess not.

Hey how about some Dango! We should sneak into the kitchen when they are asleep!!

You think we should?

Totally!! It will kinda be like- SPYING!

Not so loud inner!

Hai hai.. we're gonna eat dangos!!

Sakura sighed, that was inner, as she dubbed, her inner voice- or subconscious, she didn't know but Inner was rather brash. Good thing Mother couldn't hear her, she'd probably go; ladies aren't supposed to be loud and obnoxious!

To hell with that, now- as she lay on her bed wide awake, waiting for her parents to fall asleep, a sudden thought hit her hard.

She hadn't even thought about Sasuke-kun this whole day! Not even when that pig had mentioned his name!

Maybe we don't like him anymore?

NO WAY! that can't be! How could I just abandon my undying love of Sasuke-kun! No that's impossible! Impossible!

Yeah! You're probably right!

-----------

After quite some time, Sakura snuck out of her room headed towards the kitchen and opened the fridge and dispelled the genjutsu.

Our precious dango!!

She went to reach out but froze while doing so, wait, won't the plastic make noise?

It would! Why you asking? Open it already!!!!

Baka! Mother and father will wake up from the sound!

Ugh! So now what?

I'll try my best to keep the noise to the bare minimum, maybe we should learn the noise cancelling jutsu tomorrow that would help alot in the future!

Yeah yeah! That sounds great! Now open it

Sweat dropping at Inners words, Sakura reached out to the pack's slowly but steadily tore one of them open; which was a hassel since the pack was still in the fridge so she had to stretch out her hands.

Grabbed one stick, cast the genjutsu back on, closed the fridge and dashed.

Aha! Dango!!