OC Information

Sohma Mayumi

Aliases: Mayumi, Yumi, Schwester

Mayumi - true beauty

Yumi - beauty

Age: 24 (beginning of series), 26 (end of series)

Height: 175cm (5' 9")

Weight: 53kg (117lbs)

Appearance:

- She takes after her mother

- Fair skin

- Mix of her mother and father's eyes (lime green which then fades into brown/basically hazel colored)

- Mix of their hair (long, blond straight hair) 

- in public it is usually in a braided half up, half down style (kind of like how Asuna has her hair styled typically)

- otherwise it is just let down naturally

- Tall

- Has a curvy body

Personality

- nurturing

- kind

- patient

- empathetic

- very warm

Likes

- her family

- the zodiac members

- Tohru

- sweets

- cuddles

Dislikes

- when Akito goes into a rage or gets violent, physically and mentally

- a certain expression of Shigure

- bitter foods

- her loved ones getting hurt

Fear:

- scissors

Abilities:

When she hugs a zodiac member of the opposite gender, they don't transform into their designated animal. She grew up and spent her childhood with Shigure, Kureno, Hatori, and Ayame inside the Sohma compound. Before Akito was born and the five of them were still kids, they discovered her special ability when Shigure accidentally tripped and hugged her.

Immune to Hatori's memory erasing because they tried to get rid of the memories that she didn't want, but it didn't work.

She can absorb someone's emotions but it doesn't erase those feelings entirely. The person will still feel them, just on a more dull level. By taking these emotions, she feels them herself. This trait is not well known throughout the Sohma estate.