Chapter 4: Freaks come out at Night

Start from the beginning

Archie: Wasn't that hard, Reggie.

As the bulldogs are all gathered together, Raph and Leo then walk through to the boxer game.

Reggie: What the hell are you the nerds supposed to be?

Raph: Why don't you ask your Mom, she made the costume.

Now the bulldogs ooh that sick burn Reggie just got handed to him, by Raphael.

Leo: Be nice, Raph.

Raph: I can't help it, it's in my nature.

Archie: Calm down Reggie. But seriously, what are you guys supposed to be?

Leo: You like? Made by yours truly, from these three, I mean, FIVE fingers.

Raph: We noticed this little competition you guys had going on. I want in.

Archie: Seriously?

Raph: Yeah, why?

Archie: I mean go right ahead but... goodluck beating the score.

Raph and Leo both look at each other, giving one another a smug look. Leo playfully gesture his arms toward the arcade game, giving Raph his approval. Raph, confidently ,walks toward the game and examines it. Then, with one punch, Raph not only beats the score but he also breaks the game. The punching bag goes flying up, and lands in Leo's hand.

The Bulldogs look at Raph with amazement, they are completely speechless. Raph turns around and gives the same cocky smile both Archie and Reggie gave earlier. He walks back to Leo, who has a proud look on his face, as they both walk off.

Leo: Don't forget to vote for our costumes.

Leo then tosses the punching bag, from behind his back, and it now lands in Archies hand. Meanwhile, a crown is surrounding the half pipe ramp, in the boxing gym, watching Michelangelo doing impressive skating moves.

While this is happening, Donatello is standing in front of the half-pipe, acting as if he's a circus ring- master presenting his newest attraction

Donnie: That's right, ladies and gentlemen, watch as my little brother dazzles your mind! With skating moves that would make even Tony Hawk cry!

Later, Michelangelo finishes his routine with many cheers and shouts. He hands the skateboard, he used, to a kid, who looks up to home in amazement.

Kid: Wow, you're a badass!!

Mickey: Really?! [looks over to Donnie] Ya hear that, Don... I'm a badass.

Donnie: Yep, and a lot of other things. That's it for the show folks, the talent needs his rest. Scram you vultures!

Mikey: Oh and don't forget to vote for us, in the costume contest!

The crowd groans, in disappointment, as they walk away. Except for Toni Topaz, who's dressed as Velma, looks at the two turtles with impressed looks.