Chapter 2: Bump in the Night

- - - - RIVERDALE/POP's DINER- - - -      In the town of Riverdale, everyone is getting ready for the big Halloween party at the local El Royale Gym tomorrow night

In the town of Riverdale, everyone is getting ready for the big Halloween party at the local El Royale Gym tomorrow night. At the local diner, Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe four teens, Archie Andrews, Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge and Jughead Jones, are sitting at there usual booth, "Arch, do you think it's a good idea to still have the Halloween party with the recent rise in crime going on?" Bettys asked her red headed friend, "Don't worry Betty , The Serpents and The Pretty Poisons will be there, plus Sheriff Jones will also be there for security." Betty was still unsure about the whole idea of throwing a party at such crime ridden time like this, "Don't worry Bee, Stop being Veronica Mars for one night and let lose" Veronica, her best friend said, Suddenly the doors to Pop's opens and Karai, the new student at Riverdale high walks in at Pop's and greets the four teens.

      Archie calls  "Hey Karai, Are you coming to the Halloween party tomorrow night?" Archie asked the new students at Riverdale High, "Oh, I don't know Archie, My Dad's pretty strict about me focusing on my studies first" Karai says "But maybe I'll show up later? I'll see what my Dad says" Karai tells the four friends "Well, we hope you'll be able to make it" Veronica says trying to add some encouragement for Karai changing her decision. Shortly after Karai leaves Pop's as quickly as she entered but not in a regular pace, Betty notice Karai practically ran out. Betty found this strange and unusual.

                - - - - THE FIVE SEASONS- - - -
April, Casey and the Turtles arrive at the Five seasons Hotel in the small town of Riverdale. The excuse that the turtles give is that they are Teenagers on their way to the local Sci-Fi Convention and are wearing costumes, The bellhop doesn't give it a second thought and gives April and Casey their room keys. April and Casey room are right next to each other, April and Casey stay in her room while the Turtles stay in Casey room.

      - - - - THE FIVE SEASONS/CASEY ROOM- - - -
    The Turtles are relaxing and chilling in their new hotel room. While the Turtles lounge around, Raphael groans and is starting to get board again, "Hey guys, y'know what I think we should do? Tonight when April and Casey are asleep, I suggest we sneak out and go bust some heads" The Turtles look at Raph with bewildered looks, "Ralph, I appreciate your enthusiasm but remember we're on vacation, leave the protecting to the cops, I'm sure Riverdale has some competent police, hopefully better than New York" Leo says with a chill attitude. Raph is shocked by this and even more shocked that the rest of the Turtles agree with Leo.
       Later that night, While all the Turtles are sleeping, Raph sneaks out to find some excitement, to his surprise he sees Casey their as well, wearing his hockey mask and sporting a hockey stick over his shoulder. Similar to Raph, Casey had the same talk with April about not going out and causing in trouble, but if theirs a rule Raph and Casey are gonna break it.

                             - - - -THE BIJOU- - - -
    Later that same night, Betty and Jughead are leaving the local Riverdale Movie Theater, The Bijou, on one of their many date nights. Betty was still nervous by all the rise of crime going on but Jughead reassured her that she would be safe. When Betty and Jughead round a corner into an alley, they suddenly see The Ghoulies, another Riverdale gang and rival to the Southside Serpants, loading a truck of stollen items. Betty and Jughead slowly back away when they see their are Ghoulies behind them too. Betty is immediately tackled by a member while Jughead begins to fight but they overwhelm him.

     As the Ghoulies are attacking the couple , Suddenly they look up to see a Sai to be thrown at nearby light. It's complete Darkness, all that can be heard is the sound of fist,struggling and groans now it's just eerie silence. Slowly later Police arrived, led by Jughead father FP Jones who is the sheriff of Riverdale, from a nearby disturbance call. Betty and Jughead are still on the floor, they suddenly embrace each other happy that each are okay. Police help the two teens up when suddenly Betty notices something on the floor, it's the same Sai that caused the darkness. Before anyone can notice, She picks up the Sai and puts it into her pocket the police notices.