Chapter 4: Freaks come out at Night

Start from the beginning

Sweet Pea: I'm listening.

As Don, begins to lead Sweet Pea away from the door. Don gestures for his brothers to get inside. Don looks over his shoulder, to see the other three, sneakily, enter the El Royals Gym.

Don: Anyway... I say, you're doing a fine job keeping crazy people out. So, you deserve some time off. Let me take the load off and I'll get you some intel on those New York ladies.

Sweet Pea: Alright nerd, you're on.

Don: Thanks.

As Sweet Pea walks away, Don stands in front the door. Once Sweet Pea is out of eye shot, Don quickly sneaks behind the door and joins his brother inside the gym.

- - - - THE EL ROYALE GYM- - - -
The Turtles stand together and look below all the residents In Riverdale all dressed up in costumes, enjoying themselves.

A/N: This song will be playing at the party

Leo: Guys, we got this in the bag. Now, spread out and make sure everyone notices our "costumes". Okay, break.

The Turtles break off, in opposite directions, making sure all eyes are on there "outfits". Meanwhile, Veronica, dressed as Princess Peach, is passing out goodie bags to the younger kids at the party. Suddenly, Veronica smile turns into disgust, when she sees her parents, who are dressed as Gomez and Morticia Addams, approaching the table.

Veronica: Mom, Daddy,What are you two doing here?

Hiram: We came to support.

Veronica: Support? I find that hard to believe.

Hermoine: Now, now Veronica. Believe it or not, we are here to have a good time. Ok?

Meanwhile Archie, who is dressed as Mario, is at the gaming section of the party. He is joined by members of the Riverdale high football team, the Bulldogs, in a friendly game of Boxer. The first to go is Reggie Mantle, who's dressed as Ryu from Street Fighter. He punches the bag and score read 684. Reggie looks back at the other bulldogs, with a smug look on his face.

 Reggie looks back at the other bulldogs, with a smug look on his face

Reggie Mantle: Beat that, Andrews.

  Next up is Archie. He positions himself in a boxing stance, which provokes all the other Bulldogs to groan. Once he punches the bag, the score reads 750. The other bulldogs, except Reggie ,all cheer and ooh around Archie, who gives the same cocky smirk Reggie gave earlier.