Chapter thirteen

I get my things ready seeing as times almost up, and they only have about 30 seconds to come down the stairs before I leave them. Which to be honest wouldn't be so bad.

'5..4..3..2'

"We're here...we made it," Mateo said as he tried to gasp for air.

'Good to know he was aware that I would leave him if he wasn't here on time'

As we head to the door Marco yells out to us.

"Have a good time and don't fight with your sister. Oh and come back before dinner" we just nod to him. Wanting to finally leave the house.

I decided we had to go into separate cars. Me and the girls in my car and the boys in Antonio's car. While I had to go first so they could follow me I played some of our songs to pass the time.

Quién lo diría
Que se podría hacer el amor por telepatía
La luna está llena, mi cama vacía
Lo que yo te haría
Si te tuviera de frente la mente te la volaría
De noche y de día, de noche y de día
You know I'm just a flight away
If you wanted you can take a private plane
A kilómetros estamos conectando
Y me prendes aunque no me estés tocando
You know I got a lot to say
All these voices in the background of my brain
Y me dicen todo lo que estás pensando
Me imagino lo que ya estás maquinando
Quién lo diría
Que se podría hacer el amor por telepatía
La luna está llena, mi cama vacía
Lo que yo te haría
Si te tuviera de frente la mente te la volaría
De noche y de día, de noche y de día
You know that I can see right through you
I can read your mind
What you want to do
It's written all over your face times two
'Cause I can read your mind
I can read your mind
I can hear your thoughts like a melody
Listen while you talk when you're fast asleep
You stay on the phone just to hear me breathe
On repeat
Quién lo diría
Que se podría hacer el amor por telepatía
La luna está llena, mi cama vacía
Lo que yo te haría
Si te tuviera de frente la mente te la volaría
De noche y de día, de noche y de día
You know I got a lot to say
All these voices in the background of my brain

Once we arrive at the place that Cain messaged me. It was a beautiful spot with red roses everywhere. This was the place our aunt used to take us to, when we were younger. I got out of the car and went to help get Emily out of her booster seat. We were only 2 minutes late and for some reason, I couldn't find my dear cousin here. When he texted me this morning to not be late.

"I know he is not late" I mumbled more to myself pinching my arm to make sure I'm not dreaming.

I noticed that my brothers were out of the car and were just standing there looking confused as to why we were here. I don't talk to them I just look at my clock and count the seconds for how many times I need to hit him in the head for texting and making a big fit about me needing to be early and here he is being late as usual.

"I swear his outfit better look better than mine for him to be fabulously late like always" I pinch the bridge of my nose.

Ten minutes later

"That's it I'm officially going to kill him he made me get here 10 minutes early while he posts on his Instagram that he's at Starbucks" I whisper yells to Elizabeth.

Emily was catching the butterflies. And our brothers were on their phones looking annoyed. As I was about to call him for the 10th time I hear his car pull up. Our brothers look at us worried probably because they don't recognize the car. Cain and his bodyguard who's name I got was Kevin gets out of the car. Cain comes up to me with Kevin next to him. I could see the boys tense up.