Chapter eleven

One week later

Elizabeth hasn't talked to me yet and she even goes with our brothers after school and before school so she doesn't have to see or speak to me. I'm fine with it she still needs to cool down I guess. So far everything's been going good but you know what they say the clam before the storm. I've been on high alert. All week just in case you never know in our line of work that's why we hate when it's calm.

Everything has been good okay with the new members of the mafia. There are no more accidents like what happened when I first met them. Now they're trained better than they first showed me. Can't have mistakes happen in the mafia.

Right now I'm planning on what Emily wants for her birthday. Which is like in three days. She said she wanted a butterfly theme this year and that she wants it at grandma and grandpa's house like every other year. They have this beautiful backyard that Emily loves and always likes her birthdays there.

Ring
Ring
Ri-

"Hello?"

(Roselina is her companies name and what she chose as her last name)

"Oh hello Ms. Roselina," my Secretary said

"What happens is everything okay Alex"

"Well there are these two men that want to talk to you"

"Okay is it important"

"They said it's urgent"

"I'll be there right there"

I end the phone call and get my things ready. I know Alex wouldn't be calling me if it was not urgent so let me go see what's up. I put on a black coat with a black turtle neck under it and brown boot cut pants with some black heels.

I go downstairs to grab an apple so I can eat it on my way there

I go downstairs to grab an apple so I can eat it on my way there. When I hear my sister's voice call out to me.

'Oh so now she wants to talk to me'

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"Somewhere, why are you asking?" I ask her

"Because I want to, are you going to your office?" She asked me again.

"Yes, why does it matter to you?" I ask her again.

"I was just asking a question" She states.

"Okay, then we're done here," I tell her.

"Wait, can I come with you"

"Fine but hurry up I don't have time for this you spent five minutes of my time"

"Okay, but if I don't look good it's because you rushed me"

"Whatever just hurry up"

(Ten minutes later)