16. Florida *

-WASNT EDITED BUT WAS REREAD-

HEY WAIT? I UPDATED? ITS UNHEARD OF!

Heh, umm, this story isnt supposed to be good, BUT PEOPLE ARE READING IT, AND VOTING ON IT. So, ig i should actually try and make this story good... and yeah.
Also, all the stories that you guys asked for are going to be in a oneshots book. ok, on to the story :D

-:-:-:-

(Still a flashback)

"Oooh, yes. I want snacks!" Tubbo said, jumping out of his seat. Lilith smiled. "okay. anyone else wanna come with us?" Y/n volunteered to go with, and they got out their seats.

The group finds a small gift shop and enters it. The small shop had lots of snack, and magazines. There were loads of books as well.

Lilith grabbed a bag of hot chips and you grabbed some Y/F/S (your favorite snack). Tubbo just got some chocolate. "Who's gonna pay?" Tubbo asked.

"Well, since it was my idea to get snacks..." Lilith started. "I guess i shouldn't pay."

"Ok!" Tubbo seemed like he didn't care. The poor boy just wanted to eat his chocolate. You rolled your eyes and pulled out your wallet.

-:-:-:-

"We're back!" Y/n said. Ranboo and Tommy both looked at you. "What'd you get us?" Tommy asked. Oh, you were supposed to get them something.

"Share with Lili-" Y/n started, but Tommy cut her off. "You should have gotten us something! I dont wanna share with that bitch!"

Tubbo and Ranboo started laughing. Tommy started to go into baby-rage-mode, and everyone around stared at him. Lilith scoffed. "No need to throw a tantrum. Just go buy yourself some snacks."

Tommy aggressively shook his head. "NO. YOURE JUST SUCH A BITCH!" Y/n started laughing with Tubbo and Ranboo.

The siblings continued to fight, but they both went quiet when Wilbur came back. Wilbur scoffed. "Stop acting like i couldn't hear you two. Let's go to the port."

(Author here! I don't really if where you enter the plane is actually called a port, but ill leave it like that for now. Tell me if you know the proper name!)

Tommy rolled his eyes and Lilith just mumbled something to herself.

-:-:-:-

"Ok, everyone! Please get in line! Remember to take out your tickets!" The lady at the front desk called. About 30 people got in line, and it was a rather large line.

Luckily, Y/n's group was close to the front.

It only took about 5 minutes of waiting before you made it to the front desk. "Tickets, please." The lady said. Wilbur went first. Then Tommy, then Y/n, then Ranboo, and so on. (You get the idea)

"Ok... uhm... i think were all separated. Let's find our seats!" Y/n said, excitedly.

"wait! wait, wait, wait, wait, wait."

Y/n groaned and rolled their eyes. Y/n turned around to look at Wilbur. He was counting heads.

"alright, so i dont see Tubbo..." Wilbur mumbled. "I dont see Tubbo!" he said louder.

-:-:-:-

PRESENT TIME

-:-:-:-