7. Sleepover *

————————————
In which you have a
Sleepover with Lilith but
Tommy intrudes.
————————————

-EDITED-

-Nobody's POV-

Well, Mark is gonna live with you now lol.

That doesnt matter right now though. What matters is getting ready for the sleepover! With Lilith!

You got everything you need and stuffed it into a backpack. You put in your headphones/earphones/whatever they're called idfk and you opened Spotify on your phone and started playing y/f/s.

(Y/f/s = your favorite song btw. Ill let you choose which song that you want to listen to in this story, because my music taste is weird. If anyone wants to listen to my favorite song, just ask in the comments)

(MY MUSIC TASTE ISNT EVEN THAT WEIRD. at least i don't think it is... BUT ILL GIVE YALL THE LINK TO MY SPOTIFY PLAYLIST IF YOU WANT?? JUST LMK)

You were going to walk to Lilith's house... Because you cant drive, and there's no way you were going to ask your mum. Mainly bc she sucks at driving.

Luckily her house is only about 10 streets away from your house. It would take about 10-15 minutes to get there.

-time skip because I'm lazy-

You just arrived at Lilith's house and you knocked on the door.

It was a rather large house. It had 2 floors, with a basement, and there was a decent sized porch. It had a porch swing, which made the house extra fun. There was a big grassy back yard and there was a hammock. Also, Lilith's room had a balcony, but it wasn't very big. Lilith's mother liked gardening so there were garden boxes filled with herbs.

The door opened and the person opening the door was Tommy.

"H-hi.. have you come to see Lilith?" He asked you. You nodded and Tommy opened the door wider so that you could walk in. "That was so stupid of me to ask. Obviously they've come to see Lilith." Tommy mumbled. He thought you couldn't hear it, but you did. You thought it was better to not mention it.

Tommy lead you upstairs to Lilith's room. He knocked on the door 5 times and Lilith groaned. "WHAT DO YOU WANT TOMMY."

"Y/n is here." He answered. You were surprised he didnt snap back. Tommy put his mouth close to your ear and whispered, "have fun, and if she hurts you in any way, tell me."

You nodded. Why did he suddenly care so much?

Your thoughts were interrupted by Lilith opening her door. You greeted her and gave her a hug. Her room was very nice...
You guys talked for a bit and decided to watch a movie on Lilith's pc. You both sat on the bed and watched the movie calmly for about 30 minutes then Lilith got up and left the room.

You were confused as to why she left the room. Maybe she had to use the restroom, or something. Lilith came back with snacks and a lot of pillows. "Pillow fort?" She asked. Your eyes widened and you nodded.

Lilith laughed and so did you. You both made a large pillow fort and you entered it. Lilith asked if you wanted to play truth or dare, and of course you said yes.

The game wasnt that... 'spicy'. You both mostly just chose truth the entire time... until something happened.

"Truth or dare?" Lilith asked you. You were about to say truth when someone interrupted you. "Dare."
You and Lilith both poked your heads out to see who it was... Tommy. He was leaning against the door with a smug look on his face.

"I said dare, give me a dare." He said. You and Lilith looked at each other. "Uhm... how about you..." Lilith started. She paused to think. "Lick the floor...?"

"No! What the hell, thats so simple." He responded. Lilith nodded and looked at you for help. You shrugged and Lilith looked back at Tommy. "Well, i dunno... I'm not good at giving people dares." Tommy rolled his eyes and looked at you.

He wanted you to give I'm a dare. You just opened your mouth and closed it again. You still looked at you with a 'well... just hurry up' look on his face.

"Kiss Y/n." Lilith suggested and Tommy turned to look at her. HIs face looked worried.

"I- FINE." He yelled.

He walked towards you and leaned in, towards you face...

(I was weird yall. I apologize for that... 😕😕😕 and ik this story sucks. and i know the ppl are ooc. but i can't fix it bc i'm lazy and i've stopped watching dsmp. i've realized that it was not good for me and at the time i was also into anime so that just y'know overpowered(?) my dsmp addiction?)

Haha cliffhanger.
Is Tommy really going to kiss you???
WHO KNOWS...

729 words.

@ToLu0714 on twitter