6. Mother *

————————————
In which your mother
Comes home and ends up
Telling you... stuff
————————————

-EDITED-

-Nobody's POV-

"Mum."
"Daughter."

Ranboo opened his mouth to say something but he closed it again.

"Im, uhm, streaming right now..." you said. Your mother nodded and went downstairs. Mark still stood there. You couldnt just leave him standing there...

"hey. wanna join the stream?" you asked him. he thought about the question for a minute and finally nodded. "just dont use me for clout!" he smiled.

You nodded. He took off the backpack he was wearing, and pulled out a laptop. "You're playing minecraft right?"
You nodded. "Hypixel."

Mark opened his laptop and opened minecraft. you went back to your chair.

"sorry about that guys. my mom just came home."you explained to your chat and your friends.

Mark spoke up. "wait youre playing with Tommy? Is it ok if i join your vc?"

You nodded and sent him the link to your private discord server. he joined the vc and Tommy yelled. "RANBOO! SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU KNOWN Y/U/N? DON'T TRY ANYTHING WITH HER ALRIGHT?"

You and Lilith started laughing and Mark started talking, struggling to not laugh. "M-me and Y/n are cousins, tommy..."

Tommy screamed. "OH."

Everyone started laughing except for Tommy.

-time skip-

"alright guys, im gonna end stream now! i might stream tomorrow, i might not."
you smiled into your camera.

The chat started spamming 'bye'.

"who should we raid? Okayyy, i see that the chat is spamming Tubbo." You paused.

"Tubbo... hmm. Alright! Let's raid Tubbo then!"

After the raid, you decided to watch Tubbo's, (aka your bestie) stream.

"Oh! thats my friend, Tubbo. I'm glad you raided him..." Mark said, smiling.

"YOURE FRIENDS WITH TUBBO TOO?" You yelled. He flinched and then nodded.

You opened your eyes wide. "THATS SO COOL MAN! YOUR LIKE-"

Your words got cut off by a knock at the door. You got up and opened it, there stood your mom.

She smiled and walked into your room. You sat down on your bed and started talking. "Y/n... you father has actually been cheating for a long time... for about 6 months. The lady, Margaret, didnt know that we were still together, so please dont go out on her."

Mark was very confused. "Should i go...?" Your mother shook her head. You need to listen to this part. And ill explain to you what i was talking about later."

Mark nodded and continued to listen.

"Okay, Y/n... Mark is your cousin."

You and Ranboo looked and each other then looked back at your mom. You both started to laugh

You mother was definitely confused.
"WE KNEW THAT HAHA OUR TEACHER TOLD US."

'Well, damn' your mother thought.

Hi.
Confused?
TOO BAD. Re read it or something.
It's kind of a mess... but that's because i stayed up until 1am last night and I woke up at 7am and i went to my grandmas funeral yesterday.

(HAHA NOT THAT CONFUSING ANYMORE BITCHES- at least i hope it's not as confusing as before. But just to be clear, your dad DID NOT cheat on your mother with Tubbo's mother!)

Anyways stay hydrated and try not to accidentally poison your grandma :)

Here's your daily dose of fanart

@DefectiveAribot on twitter(i really hope u guys knew that the 5th hunter is Sam in manhunt)Byeeee

(i really hope u guys knew that the 5th hunter is Sam in manhunt)
Byeeee