4. Passing notes *

—————————————
In which you encounter the
man, the myth, the
legend, Tommyinnit
——————————————

-EDITED-

-Nobody's POV-

You looked at the tall boy next to you. I wonder if he plays minecraft, you thought. He had to. It's the best game in the world. Actually, no thats not true, but it is a very, very good game.

You pulled a notebook from out your desk and you ripped the corner off. You scribbled a note and handed to Mark.

(I'm not sure if Ranboo's real name is Mark, but I'm going to be calling him that.)

-Ranboo's POV-

Y/n just passed me a note. What did she write? What if i get in trouble if i look at it? Ugh. I'm just going to look at it.
It was folded in half so i unfolded it and it said:

You play minecraft?

What.
Well, its obvious that Y/n plays it, because thats probably why she asked. I turned the note over and scribbled:

Yeah. I also stream on twitch.

I handed the note back to Y/n and she read it. I saw her nod and write on their side of the note again.
They passed it back to me and it said:

Nice! I stream too. I just hit 6k followers. How many do you have?

Oh god. I shouldn't have said that because now i have to tell them that i have like, 1 million followers and i dont want to seem like I'm bragging.

I cringed and wrote down:

I really, really dont want to seem like I'm bragging, but i have about 1 million...

I passed it back to her and her eyes went wide open. She looked at me and then back down at the note. She quickly wrote something down and passed it back to me.

Twitch name? Mine is Y/u/n.

Huh. Ive heard that name before... oh wait! They've raided me before!

You've raided me before! I'm ranboo.

You passes to note back to her and she smiled.

(Y/n's pronouns are she/her now. sorry if those are not ur pronouns but it just makes it easier to write)

-Your POV-

Well, now i know my cousin is Ranboo and hes a famous streamer. That's actually very good to know.
My thoughts were interrupted by the school bell.

BREAK TIME.

I stood up and so did everyone else. Everyone ran to the door, and someone fell down. I noticed that i was the one that knocked them over. "Hey! What the hell?!" The boy yelled. "I'm so so sorry," i stuck out my hand and he accepted it. I pulled him up and smiled.

"I actually am sorry though."

The boy just grumbled something that I couldn't hear. He sighed and said, "I'm Tommy, by the way"

Not gonna lie, i didnt want to talk to him right now, but it was really rude to just leave, so instead i said, "Nice. I'm Y/n."
The blonde haired boy nodded and wrote something down on a paper.

Apparently passing notes was very common in this school.

He handed you the note and it said:

xxx-xxx-xxx
Follow me on twitch. It's tommyinnit.

His phone number?!
I looked back up and saw that he was gone. I sighed. A random boy just gave me his number. Wait. I looked back down at the note.

TOMMYINNIT?!

I just spoke to the one and only Tommyinnit. And he gave me his number. And Mark is one of Tommy's friends.

AH.

I'm friends with some famous streamers.

Hi!
It's just an average length chapter today.
Yay.

You met Tommy! Also, I realized that i was using a female point of view and I'm changing to they/them now.
Hope you have a good day/night and stay hydrated.

stfu old me. damn. well y/n's pronouns are not they/them anymore it's she/her now so yeah. also if you see the little star sign (*) after the title of chapters then it's been edited.

Here's your daily dose of fanart

@lucylee158 on twitterThat's all

That's all.
Bye!