12. Packing *

—————————————————
In which you discover that
Your going on a roadtrip.
(Short chapter alert)
—————————————————

(this chapter wasn't edited bc there wasn't anything to edit but i did reread it)

The week seemed to go by awfully slowly. It was very boring too... you just streamed, went to school, hung out with your friends.

(There's a spider on my desk. THERES A SPIDER ON MY DESK)

You were just playing some bedwars when all of your brothers burst into your room at once.

"Pack enough stuff for 3 weeks!" Wilbur yelled.

"Were leaving in 10 says!" Tubbo added.

"The entire dream smp is going on a roadtrip." Ranboo explained, with a long sigh.

Your eyes went wide open. "REALLY? WHEN? OH WAIT IN 10 DAYS RIGHT?? EEEEEEEEK!"

Wilbur laughed. "You should pack now. The roadtrip happens in 10 days, but were going to leave in a week. All the members that live in England are coming on the same plane as us."

You nodded and already began to pack your bags. No way this is happening, you thought. You smiled at the thought of meeting everyone.

You packed all your clothes, and some other things, including your laptop.

You couldn't believe this was happening... it better not be a dream.

IM SO SO SO SORRY- I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT...

But remember to stay hydrated. Ill post another short chapter later, maybe.

Here's your daily dose of fanart:
i know its not fanart but ig a blurry pic of gogy with glasses works, right?

Here's your daily dose of fanart:i know its not fanart but ig a blurry pic of gogy with glasses works, right?