cool things i added

Just some cool things/places I added to my script because I really really wanted them!!!

***

there is a Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop five minutes from the school. It's REALLY cheap and has all of its flavors. (added this because I've only tried Ben and Jerry's once and I love it, but there are no locals where I live. Plus, imagine having ice cream dates omg-)

the pack sometimes does movie nights at Scott's house and we all stay the night, because we fall asleep on the couch. (because YES! I mean that's awesome!)

when we're fighting the nogitsune and the oni, I push Allison out of the way before the oni kills her. I get hit in the stomach.

It's set in 2021. I have my current reality phone cleared (with no info, games, contacts, etc,) except for my Spotify and my Pinterest (which are exactly the same.)

netflix and disney+ are free (so I can binge watch Austin and ally without having to pay a cent.)

Issac doesn't leave after season 3. He stays in beacon hills.

Lydia and I become friends very quickly, and since Derek's loft is on her way to school, she picks me up every morning.

I'm pretty good at lacrosse, so if Liam needs extra practice or something, he sometimes asks me for help (this is like the cutest thing ever and no one can change my mind.)

I never become a true alpha (LMAO just in case you know? I don't think I could manage that responsibility and I don't wanna steal Scott's thunder like that.)