"No.",Cabir said running his hand through his hair.

"What do you mean No? He didn't tell me it was today so he must have told you. He knows better to go with it alone.",Mukti raised her voice frustrated.

"Don't you know him already. He lied to me. I was with Navya when I got a call from his doctor. I immediately rushed to him and then gave you a call after bringing him home.",Cabir said equally frustrated at Manik's actions.

"Will any of you explain what's going on?",Navya asked getting impatient.

Nandini had picked up pieces and had an idea about what's going on.

They share a look with each other and then at Manik.

"He was going through a Psychotherapy session today. His body didn't take it well and he fainted.",Cabir explained briefly.

" Had this happened before?",Nandini asked looking at him wanting to get by his side but stopped herself.

Cabir just nodded in no avoiding her eyes.

They all were staring at Manik.

" He will be fine. I will stay with him tonight. You guys don't have to worry.",Mukti said as she took a seat beside his bed.

" No I will. You told me you have a deadline coming up and need to work on it. Also you don't know how to cook. It will be difficult to take care with him being sick",Cabir said arguing with her.

" I can work here. Also you have work too. I know the minute he wakes up you will start questioning him and if I leave you guys to be I am sure you will fight and I don't want to stress him further so you are not staying.",Mukti argued back knowing both of them well.

They kept going back and froth on who's staying and Nandini sighed.

" I can stay.",She said slowly and they turned to her.

" I don't have any work. I can cook and I won't ask questions.",Nandini defended herself and they looked at her.

" I am okay with that.",Mukti said giving her a wink and looked at Cabir.

He was hesitating a little.

"Cabir",Navya walked to him putting her hand on his shoulder as they shared a look.

"What about Oscar?",Cabir asked worried as he sighed.

Nandini eyes Oscar in the room and then looks at Manik.

"I think I will be fine.",Nandini said as she looked back at Cabir.

Cabir opens his mouth to argue.

"Cabir if Oscar is too much trouble than I can take him home with me or Sara can take care of him. Nandini is saying she can handle it so it's fine. Don't worry about it. Also we are going to visit as much as we can. ",Mukti said and Cabir sighed and nodded.

" Okay Cutie come with me. I will tell you everything that needs to be done and show you around.",Cabir said giving up and Nandini nodded.

"If he wakes up. Call us.",Cabir said to Mukti and Navya as they walked to the kitchen downstairs and Cabir wrote down instructions in the paper explaining Nandini about his medicines and food.

"Is there anything else I should take care specifically or is it just like normal fever?",Nandini asked him as she stick the paper on the fridge.

"Just give him some space. Usually after this sessions he goes through some rough times and is not comfortable with people around.",Cabir said thinking about past times and Nandini nodded and looked at him.