Trapped (Willow x Player)

Requested by: Weirdcakes304
Uhh there's cussing in this, I've never put warnings before since it's common for me to write that in some chapters  to try to represent the characters, buttttttt I was recently reminded that y'all are probably younger than me soooooooo this is probably you're only warning anyways. Oh also: whenever I write about Player I ALWAYS make them non-binary....sorry I have to...gender was never an option.

 "So this is all the fuel that's left?! There's barely anything!" Willow exclaimed once they got to the containers. "It should be just enough for us to get across the sea." Player said, examining the containers once more. "If it gets you to shut up, I'm all for it." She replied in a snarky tone. "Willow, behind you!" Once Willow turned she saw an infected quickly heading towards her before the door closed. "No, no, NO!" She angrily yelled before sliding down the door "Great. Fantastic! Now I'm trapped in here with you." She gritted her teeth.

 "That's not possible, I'm sure we can get it open!" Player said while trying to calm themselves down, they were tired of Willow and being stuck here only made things worse for them. Worst of all...they were claustrophobic. 

"We've got nothing but barrels to get out of here."
"Well since we're trapped, I guess we're gonna need to learn to get to know each other." Player said, mostly to try to calm themselves down. "Ugh I'd rather get to know a sewer gator than a dirty cop."
"I was just following orders, Willow. I was doing my job."  The typical 'I was doing my job' excuse. Do they really not understand?! " So was I, I was protecting my family." After Willow said that Player sighed and sat down, seeming they were going to be there for a while. "Listen, Willow, I'm really sorry about that. I...I don't really understand what it's like to have a family, my parents got divorced when I was young,  my father didn't care for me that well, and I never had any siblings, much less any friends. I was always too focused on my studies..." Willow noticed that Player had begun to take shorter breaths. "I really do hope I can make it up to you, I understand why you wouldn't wanna talk to me though."  She didn't respond. 

After that it was completely silent. Soon after Willow noticed that Player closed their eyes, and their breathing got a bit louder. She ignored it for a while but soon it got to the point that she felt she couldn't anymore. "Player, are you alright?" Player opened their eyes, she saw that their eyes were watery and they were shaking a bit. "Haha, did I forget to mention I'm claustrophobic?" Although they were laughing it was obvious that they were scared, she knew that feeling to well.

She stood up and headed over to them, she sat next to them. She was never much of an optimistic person but she didn't want to make the situation worst so she did her best. "Um, I'm sure we'll get out soon." 
"You said it yourself, we only have barrels to get out of here, stop lying" Then she heard as they mumbled "at least I'll finally die" sigh, you're making this harder for me "Is there anything I can do?"
"Can you open the door?"
..."no." The door seemed to have magically locked, things really were getting unrealistic at this point. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard crying. "We're gonna die here! I'm gonna die a fucking failure...I never got to save anyone...I promised I would go back..." Player yelled as they began sobbing. Willow sighed. "I know that feeling all too well...I failed to protect William, now he's gone. It was all my fault. It was my job to protect him, not mother's, not father's, not Daisy's, not Rash...mine, it was mine. I failed him, along with everyone else." Player just continued to cry without saying a word. "If we have another chance we need to take it, we may have already failed others but it's too late to go back. We can't fail now...Player, we can't give up. I refuse to die a failure." They laughed after hearing that. "Haha, I never thought I would be getting an inspirational speech from you...that doesn't change the fact that I'm fucking terrified though"
"Hmm, alright fine," Willow extend her arms out. "Huh?" They were confused at what she was trying to do.
Her cheeks turned red from embarrassment, she couldn't believe she was stooping this low. "...William always said that hugs help people feel better" They quickly laughed before accepting the hug.

Later, I guess "What do you mean you guess?! You're the writer!"

"...Stop moving around so much!"

"Well soooorrryyy! But I'm trying to get comfortable, you're so stiff!"

"Yeah? Well you can always just cry yourself to sleep alone!"

"...I just realized...why is there light in a closed off container?"

------------------------------------------------------
I genuinely didn't realize that until the end of the story XD
Anywayssss this was kinda fun to write, oh yeah and if you didn't know already my old computer got fried and I just got my new one and I freaking love it💖💖💖💖💖 oh and I'm gonna try to work on the other request since I have a few ideas for...some. I still have 9 to do... Also I'm probably gonna fail this year /srs. So I may not have time to write in the summer. . .

So uh- that's one request done

-Creator

P.S. I feel like with Willow and Player they would constantly argue and stuff but then feel bad and at night when they're going to sleep they'd be like:
"Sorry about earlier"
"Yeah, yeah whatever I fucking love yo too"
"...so...do I get cuddles?"