Pandy x Tigry fluff (part two)

Tigry's pov

When I woke up I was surprised by the warmth under me but when I opened my eyes I realized why. I was laying on top of Pandy. I instantly got embarrassed and tried to get off of her but my right hand was under her back and I couldn't pull it up.

"Stop moving you idiot..." When she got, she looked at me and her face turned bright red. 

"Agh! Sorry" She moved away from me.

"It's just that you fell asleep and I couldn't get you off of me"

"No, sorry, that's my fault"

Suddenly the door opened and Willow stared at us for a bit before talking.

"Uh- we have a mission in two hours. You should get ready..." 

She then slammed the door closed.

"Uh, she's right, but are you really ready to go out?"

"I- i'm not sure..."

"If you aren't I can try to convince Willow"

"No! It's fine. I don't want you to get in trouble with Willow. I can go"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, don't worry"

"Alright then, you should get ready"

She got up and helped me up as well. As I got up I saw a slight blush on her face. Wonder why.

Once we got to the bedroom the others stared at me. Kitty even dropped her shovel.

"Wow Pandy...you actually did it..."

"Aww shit!" Katie said as Kitty's shovel fell on her foot.

"Tigry you look like garbage. Uh- sorry, speaking my mind. Are you okay? You look half dead" Felix said, honest as always. 

"I mean...I guess I feel a bit better now"

"Pandy, you can really do miracles!" Felix said to Pandy with a smile.

"Uh thanks?" Pandy replied.

Philip threw something at me.

"He-" Then I realized it was a clean uniform. "Thanks..." He just nodded and walked out of the room. Strange...he's usually not like that...

"Anyways, Tigry you should hurry up and get ready" Pandy said as she grabbed her uniform.

"Oh yeah and Tigry, I didn't mess up the laundry this time!" Kitty said as her tail wagged.

"Haha, guess that's nice" I cheeked my uniform and there wasn't a single spot of pink and I could clearly tell it was well washed.

"Looks like you finally made him proud" Felix said as he left the room with Kitty and Katie.

"These guys are annoying..." I heard Katie murmur as she passed by me. Pandy laughed as she changed her uniform(she had a shirt under so don't worry) -_- (since we all have to share and change in the same room we all had underclothes and knew how to respect each other).

"Hurry up and change, idiot" Pandy said as she jokingly slapped my back. After she said that I quickly changed out of my dirty and bloody uniform and into the clean uniform. As I changed I realized that this uniform didn't have sleeves so my arms were visible. I could see the bloody bandages on my arms...

"Hey"

I looked up at Pandy.

"Wanna switch? I'm sure my uniform will fit you" She was right..our uniforms are around the same size.