Female Torcher x Pony

I was actually really exited to write more of this ship, the first time I was nervous but now I'm actually enjoying it. This is probably the most fun request I've done. Once again thanks girl_torcher01 for requesting, I really appreciate it. *hands beating heart* here you deserve it, oh shoot I forgot I need that. *dies* XP

"What? Who are you?"

"My name is Player, you're Cassandra right?"

"I- don't remember," Player sighed as they looked around lost in thought.

"Hmm...I don't understand why this is happening..." They mumbled, a few seconds later their gaze ended back on the black haired girl laying on the hospital bed. She gave them a look of confusion.

"Oh sorry, this has actually happened to a few people already. Once they get cured they forget what happened...I just don't understand why it's happening"

"Oh...what does that mean?"

"Haha, don't worry about it, hmm....Pony's better,right? Yeah, I'll just call him over" Player mumbled as they looked around in thought again.

"Yeah! That's what I'll do, I'll ask Pony to help" The girl still sat in the bed confused as ever. "Oh sorry again, I keep getting lost in thought lately. I'm gonna call a friend over to try to help you regain your memories, don't worry he's really nice" Player said as they smiled at the girl known as Cassandra.

As soon as Player left Cassandra tried to get up, but due to the pain in her arms and legs she was unable to.

A few minutes Player returned with a guy with dirty long blond hair and glasses. In some way he seemed familiar...

"Pony, this is Cassandra, you probably know her as Torcher. And Cassandra this is Pony. I hope neither of you mind"

"It's alright.." 'Torcher' said before Player left. Once they closed the door there was an awkward silence between the two.

"Um...do you remember anything?"

"Not really, but you seem a bit familiar, the name Torcher also seems familiar."

"Well to be honest, we've already met, it was when you were infected though...and your- I guess 'nickname' was Torcher."

"Oh, well that explains it, but what was this whole infection thing?"

He looked away for a bit before answering.

"It was basically when people got...sick? Infected is the best way to describe it, where whoever was infected became violent and...cruel? It's pretty hard to describe, all I can really say is that it wasn't fun at all"

"Hmm...well I appreciate you trying to explain.."

The awkward silence continued after that, until finally Pony broke it again.

"So...to try to help with your memories we should try doing activities or just walk around"

"About that...I can't stand up"

"Oh well that's not a problem, there's wheelchairs downstairs" "Do you mind if I carry you so that I don't have to make two trips?"

"Alright" He picked her up and headed out with her, unfortunately for him Zylan happened to be walking by.

"Hey, Pony- oh Torcher again. At least she isn't infected anymore" The memory of what happened at the outpost coming back to him, causing him to turn red of embarrassment. Meanwhile Torcher was just left confused.

Piggy Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें