chapter 5 - [The Devil Within]

Start from the beginning

Homeroom ended for the morning, But everyone stayed in their seats because of Hirata. Looks like he wanted to say something to us for a moment

"Okay everyone can you please just give me a bit of your time? This is kinda important" Hirata began " So as you all know tomorrow is the midterm exam. I know everyone studied hard but just to be sure that everyone is safe I have... Rather, Horikita san Told me to give this all to you"

Hirata pulled a bundle of paper from his bag and distributed it to us

"Hirata-kun what's this?"
"Is this... test questions?"
"What's this for Hirata-kun?"

Whispers can be heard in the room. A lot of them are also looking at Horikita.

"As you can see, This are test questions. Earlier, Horikita san Told me to give this to you. This questions are likely to appear to tomorrows exams. You can probably guess what can we do with this"

The room went in an uproar. A lot of them were thanking Horikita. But Horikita just nodded at them. I can see why they were thankful, especially the '3 idiots'. With this test questions, we can just memorize it and we can have the upper hand to tomorrows exams.

"Good Job Horikita" I said to her. She gave me an akward look and nodded.

After that, a lot of our classmates views on Horikita changed. The 3 idiots specifically saw her in a new light.

I just ignores all the commotion and exited the classroom to eat lunch.

As I was walking to my bench, I saw Senpai already sitting there with a smile on her face while looking at me.

I approached her and casually sat down beside her. I let out a deep sigh then tried to relax

"So? Did you give them the test questions Kohai-kun?" Kiryuuin said with that damn smile on her face

"Yeah"

[May 12 During Lunch]

"Senpai can I ask you for something?"

I was eating with Kiryuuin senpai as usual, but decided to ask her something

"Anything for you Kohai-kun"

"Senpai do you still have the exam questions when you were still first years?"

As soon as I said this Kiryuuin senpai stopped eating and looked at me with a grin on her face

"I still have then Kohai-kun, do you want them?"

"If you don't mind senpai can I have them? Ofcours you won't be doing it for free. I can offer you some points if you liked"

Buying test papers from others seemed possible the moment sensei gave a detailed explanation about the S-System.

I just wanted to try them out, and also save some idiots from my class. Two birds with one stone.

The slight problem was which senpai should I ask. I have connections to 3 senpais currently. President, Kiryuuin senpai and Asahina Senpai. Ofcours I can also ask other senpais but that would be troublesome.

Now I just have three options. I can ask Asahina Senpai but I don't really know her that much yet.

There was also Student Council President; Horikita Manabu Senpai. I know he would agree... But the problem is what comes as a prize. I can probably predict what he would ask in return and it would be more troublesome.

All that's left is my lovable Kiryuuin senpai who's eating with me right now.

"Ofcours I don't mind. But points huh? Points would be boring especially when your the one making a request"