Red Is Filled With Crimson

"Talk"
'Thought'
*Action*
<<ABILITIES/WEAPONS>>
_______________________
*A Young Girl, maybe around her younger stage of teens, who also had pale skin, black hair with red tips, silver eyes, wore gothic clothing and had a big red hoodie/cape, this was Ruby Rose, and she was in the middle of admiring her work, which was her killing a bunch of Grimm and now watching their corpse lay on the snow, slowly disappearing*

"Heh, I'm awesome~..."
*Ruby wore a very satisfied and proud expression as she then begins to walk away with her head held high... Maybe a little to high since she didn't noticed a hidden hole covered in snow, and she just simply walk on and then fell into said hole*

"Oof! Ow! Ow Ow Ow! Ah! Owie! This Hurts!"
*Ruby didn't have a nice trip down the hole, hitting the walls and edges along the way, before landing hard onto the ground of what seems like a underground cave*

"Ugh... Never act smug after a fight... Wait till I get home for that..."
*Ruby slowly sat up with a groan, but when she did, she let's out a painful wince and noticed a huge cut on her hand, which bleeds badly and leaks onto the floor, which made her sigh, realizing her 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗮 had broke from the fall*

'Oh well, at least it lasted long enough for me to even survive this long fall, so embarrassing...'
*Ruby sigh and whines, clearly very embarrassed for this to happen, but she just sucks it up and stood up fully*

"Oh well, let's just get back home before my dad and sis worries..."
*She shook her head in annoyance, then she took out her 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲, put it in gun mode, before aiming the ground under her feet and fires, which launched her back up to the hole, and out the cave, though as soon as she left, she completely miss the chance to see her blood, that was still on the floor, made the entire room room glow bright red with demonic symbols and a picture of a certain, 'King', no doubt the hoodie girl had unknowingly completed some type of ritual, how unfortunate~...*
_______________________
This take place before RWBY V1 begins~
{Because I'm evil like that~}