"See, you're not just stupid but deaf too. I said fuck off Coltrane. Can't you get it?" He replied irritably that made King's eyes to darken.

"You better shut your pretty mouth of yours kitten or else, you'll be regretting swearing at me." He threatened.

"It's my mouth, you can't just order me something like you're a manipulative boyfriend. You're not even my boyfriend." He bit off and soon, King harshly pressed his lips against the smaller male. He kissed him roughly, forcing Dymitri to open his mouth and but to forgetting Dymitri is acting stubborn today, he regretted it when Dymitri bit his lips hard, making him to pull away immediately.

Theodore felt his lower lip bleeding and when he touched it, blood is trailing his fingers down.

"Fuck." He muttered and looked at him, only gulping subconsciously when he saw how angry Dymitri is.

"You deserve it. You can't just shove your tongue inside of someone you asshole." He said and jumped off in the counter, trotting his way upstairs and then, King heard a loud slam, figuring that Dymitri just entered his room.

He sighed and questioned himself,

"Damn it, why he's acting weirdly today?"

"Maybe because his birthday is coming?" He turned his head against the entrance of the kitchen and flashed a small smile. There Demeter stood with a smile on her face.

"I just walked inside, the guards outside told me." She said approaching the man who's currently courting his son. Theodore approached the woman and hugged her, pulling away for a brief second and smiled again.

"How is he Theo? Is he alright?"

"He's not Ma." Theodore admitted, sighing while he went to the counter and took a few napkins to stop his lips from bleeding. Demeter chuckled.

"I'm sorry if I just came here. I was supposed to be here 5 days ago after you called me that my son had a dream but my work," she sighed and smiled sadly. Theodore smiled and nodding in understanding. It's her work and her work is the only thing that supporting them.

"So, did he do that to you?" Demeter asked, only Theodore to nod as a response as he knows what Demeter asks him.

"Why the hell is he acts like that. It's the first time I saw him like that." He admitted and Demeter chuckled.

"Of course, you can only see his behaviors right now once a year." She replied making Theodore's eyebrows to furrow in confusion.

"Why?"

"His birthday is coming." She said looking around for a calendar and she successfully did. Theodore followed her gaze in the calendar and stared it intently.

"His birthday is coming. One week from now and he'll be turning 17." She added.

"His birthday is Christmas Day?"

"Yeap." He nodded.

"In behalf of my son, I'm sorry. Everytime his birthday approaching, he's having mood swings. Weird right?" She chuckled.

"Did he cussed a word or say something bad to you?"

"Yeah, he call me an asshole and he told me to fuck off." Demeter laughed and King chuckled.

"That's him. But I bet right now, after saying mean or bad things, he'll isolate himself and cry because he's guilty." Theodore's attention suddenly went strait to Demeter's words.

"He'll cry?"

"Uh huh. Try to check him out." She said and without waisting any second, he ran his way upstairs and went to his room, opening the door, broken sobs and cried welcomes his ears.