Wedding Reheral / Q&A

Excuse any errors.
My babies getting married😭🤍
————

                              Omniscient

                              Omniscient

Anya and Milo were currently at their wedding rehearsal going over last minute things because the wedding was in the next few days.

"Alright Milo, you're going to stand right here at the end of the aisle and all of the grooms man will be behind you." The pastor said looking over at Dre, Trey, and Amir who all stood behind them.

"Then Anya and they bridesmaids will be over there, while she's walking down the aisle."

"Probably crying their eyes out." Amir chuckled as the girls rolled their eyes playfully.

"Well of course we'll be crying. It's a beautiful moment." Mya laughed putting her hair into a low bun.

To both Milo and Anya, it felt good to have their friend group back, they were honestly shocked when everyone decided that they would participate because Amir and Trey lived a few hours away.

"Alright guys settle down please." The pastor smiled before everyone's attention was focused on him. Draya passed M'lani to Anya since she was fussy.

"Alright so do  you two have your own vows or are we doing traditional."

"I wrote my own." Milo said as Anya lifted her eyebrows at him as he winked.

"Shoot, I guess I need to write mine then."

"If you prefer the traditional route that's fine it's up to you, most people write their own because it seems more personal and heart felt."  

"I'm going to write my own as well." She smiled as the pastor nodded, once they finished rehearsal and last minute decorating they headed out to eat at their favorite resturant Vinnies.

"Damn it feels good to have y'all here."

"It's good to be here bro you know we're family." Amir said as everyone agreed.

Anya was feeing M'lani before glancing  over at Milo who looked around before his eyes met hers  mouthing "I love you." to her made her smiled before she continued feeding their daughter.

"You guys should go to Hawaii for your honeymoon." Mya said taking a forkful of spaghetti to her lips, blowing it before putting the spaghetti noodles into her mouth.

"That was actually the original plan but I don't know where we are going to go now." Milo said before clearing his throat.

"What about France? Dubai? Madrid?" Makayla said as Anya looked over at her.

"I mean France sounds fun but I don't wanna be too far away from little bean, although Hawaii is on the other side of the country at least we won't be oceans away."