28.

Excuse any errors. 💕

Milo in the mm 😍💚
———

Milo in the mm 😍💚———                        

                              Omniscient

A couple of days went by before Trey and Milo discussed the altercation between them, they were currently finished with a quick basketball game and were sitting on the bleachers.

"Yeah bro, I just want to apologize again, Mya chewed me out so bad that night." Trey said scratching his shoulder as Milo grabbed his bottle of water.

"It's cool.. I'm sure she did though Anya was pissed too but the situation is done and over with." He shrugged.

"We still boys?"  Trey asked glancing over at him.

"Yeah we still boys." Milo chuckled a little before dapping him up but deep down he knew certain things about him couldn't be told to Trey since he had a big mouth, he wasn't truth worthy in his opinion anymore.

Standing up from the bench Milo grabbed his things and headed toward the door, feeling his phone vibrate he chuckled at the text that Anya sent to him.

Can you bring some ice cream home? and pickles?-My baby girl💕

Sending a quick response he looked over at Trey who was tossing his bag into his bag seat, rolling his window down he called for him. "Be safe bro."

"Aight man." Trey said before Milo starting the engine of his car and left the parking lot.

Stopping at the store for what Anya requested and a few things he wanted for himself he paid for the items and left, once he got home he was greeted by Anya's smiling face. She was sitting on the couch finishing up a few assignments that needed to be turned it.

"You working hard of hardly working? I see you on Youtube." He laughed pointing at her computer.

"Move Lolo." She laughed as she tried to hide the screen by moving away from him which made him laugh harder.

"Don't hide it now." He laughed sitting the bags on the island as she closed her laptop, He popped down in the couch beside her before opening up he laptop and going to the camera.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she got up from the couch and walk into the kitchen.

"You'll see." He said going to the camera to make a video. She laughed seeing him make faces in the camera.