9.

Excuse any error.. New character 👀.

Anya in the mm 💕
———-

Anya in the mm 💕———-

4 days later.
Omniscient

Anya sat in the library, she had been feeling down and was missing Milo. She had gotten word that they would be keeping him there for another week or two since he hadn't been complying. It hurt her that they didn't give her enough visitation time either.

She hadn't been staying at her dorm either because she didn't want to run into Camren or any of her minions. She regretted not taking Jaxon's advice by not punching her in the jaw but she quickly brushed the thought and decided that she didn't want an assault charge.

Hearing a computer turned on shook her from her thoughts, she looked over to see a guy taking his backpack off, he looked down and bit his bottom lip.

"You almost hit me with your bag." She said rolling her eyes.

"My bad shorty

"My bad shorty." He chuckled. "You mind if I sit here?"

Anya shrugged."All the other seats are taken, go ahead."

The guy sat next to her and pulled out his books to study, he glanced at her a few times before leaning against the table.

"So what's your name?"

"Anya.."

"Why you look so sad.. too pretty to be pouting." He said as she twisted her lips to the side.

"There's a lot going on in my life, I'll be fine.." She said opening her bottle of water, she took a sip and looked over at him. He was fixing his hat and licked his lips before focusing on his studies.

"Well, I hope things get better for you... Know any good places to eat around here? I'm new on campus-" He said looking over at her.

"Thanks, but now I gotta finish this assignment." She said before seeing him nod his head.