38.

Excuse any errors 💕.
Anya in the mm 😍
———-

——-                         Omniscient

——-
Omniscient

Milo had been detoxing for the first couple of days and the withdraw symptoms were hitting harder than he expected but he couldn't give up. It had been about two week since he'd been admitted and today he'd be starting outpatient therapy.

Unfortunately while in the hospital he experienced a lot of things like agitation, depression, paranoia on top of muscle pain, and sweating due the the withdraw.

When the withdraw symptoms went away he was able to get back on his medications and promised that he'd continue taking them for himself and his little family.

Although he had upset her with the things he said Anya was able to facetime him so that he could see M'lani, he felt as if M'lani was his miracle.

She and Anya saved him.

Sitting on the bed he looked out the window, it was a nice day, the sun was shining and he was ready to leave. Hearing a knock on his door he watched it open to see Brianna coming in.

"Hey Milo, how are you feeling today?" She said standing in the doorway. 

"Pretty good actually. The withdraw was the worse part but now I'm ready to go home." He said tossing his phone aside.

"Well today's a good day for you. You'll be going home and your sessions start Monday afternoon since you and Anya are going back to class, you'll also still be doing the weekly wellness checks for the next month."

Milo nodded his head and stood up from the bed, gathering his things he sighed his release papers thanking Brianna for all of her help.

"I just wanted to say I appreciate all the help even though I was an asshole."

"You're welcome Milo and it's alright I'm still your therapist." She chuckled as he walked out of the hospital headed home.

Stopping at the store he grabbed some self care items for Anya and himself, he also grabbed some baby formula for M'lani and some outfits for her. It brought a smile to his face knowing that he could finally be the father he wanted to be.

No more drugs Lo. We're done with that. That was Jaxon causing Milo to twist his lips to the side.

"I know Jax. I'll never do it again." He muttered responding to himself as he drove through the semi busy traffic. Pulling up to the house he got out and locked the car doors before going inside, it was quiet in the house as he locked the door behind him. 

"Anya." He called for her with no response as he walked further into the house, opening the bedroom door he smiled seeing them both snuggled up asleep.

Leaning down his kissed Anya on her cheek as she opened her eyes. "Hey, you're home." She mumbled. "I missed you.. We missed you."  She said before he pecked her lips.