42.

Excuse any errors.
Anya in the mm. 💕
This chapter is for COLORZ_  I hope you like this 💕
———-

 💕This chapter is for COLORZ_  I hope you like this 💕———-

                              Omniscient

"That's so cute!" Anya cooed at the outfit M'lani was wearing which was a pink onesie with grey pants and  a matching pink headband.

"I saw it and I just had to get it for her."  Makayla smiled sitting her God daughter on the steps but keeping a close eye on her so she wouldn't fall.

"I just noticed the shoes." Anya laughed snapping quick photos before picking her up and giving her kisses.

"Mommy and daddy missed you." Anya cooed as they sat on the couch, she decided to spend some time with Makayla while Milo was out playing basketball with Dre and the guys.

"So how's mom life?" Makayla asked as she sat across from Anya and M'lani.

"Mom life is hard sometimes but it's also really rewarding, I don't regret my daughter at all but it's hard to juggle school and taking care of little bean. Milo does help a lot so I'm not complaining about that....I thought about taking a semester off but I don't know.."

"Do you think taking a semester off would make things less stressful?"

"I do but I don't want Milo to take off if he doesn't need to." Anya said reaching for the diaper bag so that she could make a bottle.

"Well you know if you need Dre and I to keep her while you and Milo study we will."

"I know love, I but don't want to your class work to suffer."

"It won't." Makayla chuckled holding her arms as Anya passed M'lani to her. "We're her God parent-" Makayla paused hearing her younger sister Layana but she always called her Lay for short.

"Aww! She so cute! Hi little baby! What's her name?" Layana said sitting by Makayla, she was there visiting her older sister because she was on spring break, Layana was only 18 and she'd be turning 19 in December.

"Her name is M'lani."  Anyas smiled giving her kissed to try to make her giggle.

"Can I hold her?" She asked sitting beside Makayla still.

"Of course you can." She smiled as Layana reached her arms out to take M'lani from Anya.

They sat on the couch and made small talk before  hearing the door open, Dre and Milo walked into the house with boxes of pizza and drinks.

"Hey babe." Milo said giving Anya a kiss on the lips before greeting Makayla and her younger sister. Dre kissed Makayla before giving Layanaa hug before going into the bedroom to shower.